November 24, 2014 | 1364 users online

Lips - Beauticontrol - Color Freeze Lip Color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2004 11:33:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice shade selection and a very reasonable price. Stays on for a long while and not terribly drying. (Though not the most hydrating either.)

Search thru e-bay for incredible buys - or call your BC rep.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by momofboys

Of all the lipstick I've used in my 34 years, this is my all-time favorite. It glides on so smooth and stays "moveable" long enough for you to get it on how you want it, and then it "freezes". Once it is set, it's not moist and wet, but it's also not "dry feeling" like so many long-lasting lipsticks. So many of them I've used make my lips feel weird. Anyway, colorfreeze stays on through drinking, kissing, whatever. By the end of the day, I usually need another application. I LOVE the "cappuccino" color; very natural, daytime color. I just wish they had more colors to choose from.

If you're looking for a REALLY LONG LASTING lipstick Cover Girl Long Lasting is great, though usually I'm not a huge CG fan. It stays on FOREVER until you take it off with vaseline, BUT it is very dry feeling unless you keep the gloss on top of it which comes with it. You have to reapply the gloss but the color is set. I don't like the dry feeling so I only wear it when I really don't want my lipstick to move.