The Body Shop Dewberry toilette

2.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/3/2013 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

i love this scent, why did they discontinue it???

Its fresh and a berry scent, great for summer.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have to be in the mood for this scent. It's been long discountinued from The Body Shop and I just now used the last bit of it after having my bottle over the past 10 years. I don't smell a "body funk" or a "cat pee" smell but this scent does smell cheap and seems to be more on a kids/teens level type of scent. It's a sweet but has a sharp note to this.

I really dont like the smell of TBS' Dewberry. It smells like cats pee to me!

on 5/2/2006 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I miss the stuff...it makes me think of great times in my life. I used to wear this and got quite a few compliments for it. I do not get the stink that everyone says...I do smell berry and pine, and possibly even a hint of eucalyptus. That is about it. I am guessing maybe there are or were people in someones past that bathed in the stuff instead of actually bathing, but I dunno...

why oh why was dewberry created at all? horrible 'tween'-ish smell that conjures up bad memories of being in high school (there is also an unmistakable BO smell in this too, like someone mentioned below). but then again, for me a fragrance always has strong ties with memories. i wouldn't sit next to a person who wears this even if i'm paid to do it! there are plenty more foody/fruity scents that can be both fun AND sexy and appealing. this is about as sexy as play doh (and just as boring). pass!

on 3/28/2005 11:15:00 PM

This has a distinct smell of body odour. Maybe it smells wonderful on the right person, but I couldn't wear it without feeling self-conscious desperately wanting to shower.

on 8/29/2004 7:34:00 AM

Oh dear... I hated this at school and i really hate it now ! I found this the other day when i was in the Body shop. It`s just awful.

While I was in The Body Shop, I decided to smell this oil for old time's sake. One word: Ugh. I CAN'T believe dewberry used to be my signature scent in high school! I could barely stand keeping the bottle open today...It's weird how one's tastes change in a matter of a six years.

on 6/21/2004 10:50:00 PM

I smelled the oil today, and ugh, it smelled like bad body odor.

on 1/20/2004 6:19:00 PM

I used to wear this when I was 11 or 12 and I decided to buy some again the other day....What was I thinking?? It initially smelled really good and brought back all kinds of memories and then all of a sudden it smelled like cat pee...weird! I guess it's just my skin because I used to love it!!

Popular Fragrances