Agnes B. Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

on 2/23/2011 3:07:00 PM

The texture of this liner was more watery than other liquid liners I have tried. It takes longer to dry and I wouldn't say it's smudge-proof. I always make a mess when I use this actually. When it dries, the color was duller than before and it's a soft black and not as intense as a regular black. My eyelid folds exactly at the eye line, so I need a liner with a much strong staying power than this one. Thus I won't be repurchasing this.

on 7/2/2009 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Discontinued...If I could rebuy I would ..CCB-Paris is no more in the US. I have Prune (a red purple) and Grain de cafe (soft brown) I just love the formula it stays on all day and this was my HG until I could no longer buy.

on 9/20/2007 4:44:00 PM

I live in Paris and found this (and most Agnes B cosmetics) at a Monop Beaute, which is a small Sephora-like shop owned by the chain store Monoprix and it probably exists in other French cities. The eyeliner lasts until I wash it off, usually 24 hours or more after I've put it on, comes in a beatiful silver case and has a precise, thin tip that takes a little practice but delivers a beautiful fine line. I bought 'Grain de Cafe' because it's the lightest shade and I'm too pale for anything else. I love it! Maybe the shade doesn't have the depth and tonality of BB eyeliners, etc., but it's a lot easier to put on and gives a smoother, more elegant line for me. I'm very PPP with warm undertones, blue eyes, redgold hair and I put this on my top lids, line the bottom with BB Fawn e/s, a little more Fawn on the upper lid, Agnes B brown mascara, and it's totally sweet, natural and it lasts all day.

on 12/7/2005 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Had the golden black which was beautiful and complemented my dark brown eyes. Excellent felt tip, quick-drying, and nonirritating. Now no longer sold in the US :<. Did flake at the ends though at the end of the day, which may have been because my eyelids are oily.

on 10/22/2005 11:49:00 AM

I'm so sad to see that CCB-Paris is no longer doing business in the US. This eyeliner is my most favorite liquid eyeliner so far. Liquid liner can be tricky to apply but this one has a soft yet precise felt tip that glides on really well. The packaging is stunning. I got it in praline during the buy one get any product free sale..
So sad to see they're gone...

on 7/28/2005 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is by far THE best liquid liner I've every come across, but I am devastated to learn that I can't get it through CCB-Paris anymore as they do not distribute to US or Canada anyore. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on some please contact me. THANK YOU!

on 3/17/2005 7:16:00 AM

This liquid eyeliner is amazing! I have Ash Praline + silver - I think Agnes b was one of the first to introduce innovative colours other than brown/black. I have oily skin, but these last really well, and the sparkly colours really help opn up my small eyes. Unfortunately, I purchased these 5 years ago, and are no longer sold in the UK. I asked an assistant in an Agnes b shop, who told me that their cosmetics are produced my L'Oreal/Lancome, so the products are similar. I can't tell you whether the quality of the products are the same, but I do prefer the sleek packaging of all Agnes b makeup. So disappointed that this line has been completely discontinued (I was a devotee!) Update: I meant to give this 5 lippies (not 1 !)

on 2/3/2005 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first liquid eyeliner and I love it! I have black, ash prailine, silver, coffee brown, and already repurchased two(black and ash prailine). Unfortunately, ccb-paris.com has just quited from American market, which I think is the only place to buy it.

on 12/9/2004 2:47:00 PM

I have this in "Praline" and have already repurchased. Great for a daytime look, easier to get close to lash line with this than with a pencil (FOr me at least) nice little shimmer, pale brown color emphasizes your eyes without screaming" look at all the eye makeup I'm wearing!" I buy this and Cosmence "incredible touch" moisturizer from CCB - these 2 products keep me looking at their catalog despite my love of high end cosmetics. Also the silver packaging for this liner looks every bit as elegant as any Chantecaille or Chanel in my bag!

on 10/19/2004 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Got it on sale at a great price! It works just as well as my expensive Lancome Artliner and cost so much less! I can easily draw a fine line with no prob. I got it in Silver Sparkling Black.