October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Bronzers - Bloom - "Tan" Shimmer Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by carmucha

I LOVE this shimmer stick in the "Tan" shade, but it was discontinue by Bloom cosmetics. I use it on my cheeks, underneath the sides of my face to conceal my saging & aging face. I use it all along the hair line on my forehead, it is truly the BEST. I wish Bloom will manufacture this again because of its consistency & highlight ability. Believe me gilrs there is nothing like it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Berthiaumes

I bought 2 of these thinking that I would need a back up!

This tan one has a very nice natural feel and its not greasy like UD's Sticks.
Its hard to find it now because they no longer sell them :( Its ashame too cause it is a lovely product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2002 4:27:00 PM More reviews by MarBear

I recieved this in a swap and am so glad I did. I probally wouldn't have bought this without trying it first. Now that I have, I would definitely buy it again. It gives me a naturally tan look (No Orange!) I was in constant search for the perfect bronzer and I think I have found it! Yeah!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 12:31:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A fellow MUAer recommended this to me after reading about my quest for a non-orangey bronzer. This is similar to NARS' Multiple but is slightly less expensive and is not greasy at all. The color is a shimmery taupey bronze with no gray, mauve, copper, or orange tones to it, IMO. Everyone thinks that I have a natural tan. I doubt that I would ever run out, but if I do, I would definitely repurchase. I deducted one point for packaging, because I've had it for only three weeks, and the matte finish is already peeling off the case.