October 22, 2014 | 1042 users online

Other - Banana Boat - golden tanning blend spf 0

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 10:14:00 PM More reviews by angelic_affliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really greasy and leaves a sticky film on the skin. The odd smell ain't exactly yummy too. Have to reapply it every now and then, because when I get into the water or pespire too much the oil juz slides off. Eeyikes. And I already have golden tanned skin, so I dunno if this really helps pple to tan. Sometimes I don't use sunscreen on my body, and juz spritz it on. Love it when my SO gives me a back rub with this whilst I'm lounging in the sun! Heehee. And the bottle floats in water, so my friends and I had great fun tossing it around, lol..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2003 8:03:00 AM More reviews by InMyWorld

This is great! it helps me to get a tan faster out in the sun and the results was lovely. i m kind of person who gets "fair" easily and this had help my skin achieved a tan longer and natural. i applied this whenever i m doin sports and it leave my skin a glowing effect under the sun. however remember to apply this 1 hr or more before stepping out of ur house.. unless u wanna pple think tt u really stink. HaaA~ i appiled this "oil" and went near my mum and she tot i was spraying some olive oil or so YeeKs=P another cons of it is tt, it doesnt have sun shield so alwaes remember to applied a sunscreen together with this "oil" when u go suntanning or jus outdoor. jus to be safe then sorry.oh yah.. one more thing.its a oil... so its greasy...