October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Toners - Christian Dior - Refreshing Cleansing Water

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by deebaby07

I got alot of compliments on my skin when I was close to the end of this product. However, it is pretty expensive to buy all the time. Also, it is not a regular cleanser, you put it on a cotton pad. You may need to use it more than once to remove makeup. I read that using water can actualy irritate sensetive skin. This is not a toner, but a cleanser and toner in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by qjalupx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff.. should not be this expensive. I use mineral makeup.. and honestly i can use it 3 times and i still have makeup on my cotton pad.. i dont think this stuff even removes makeup. For the price, it should at least do that. And what the hell is "peony extract". Yes, i know it sounds nice but I don't think anybody knows what that is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

I use this at night with cotton pads to clear up after I've removed my make up with cleansing wipes. I am in love with the smell, feels very luxurious to use.

Price makes it a considered purchase but I would definitely purchase it again, such a joy to use

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by paulineamie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, just to be clear I am reviewing the Dior product "Eau Magique Demaquillant" Cleansing water for face and Eyes. This is a toner/cleanser type product that says it takes off make up and tones the skin. I think it does that. It does remove makeup and even eyemake up, however, for my eyes, the amount of rubbing necessary to remove all my mascara and eye makeup was too much. At first I was really excited that it did, in fact take off both my eyeliner and mascara, but was less excited when i realized there was some irritation around my eyes. However, this is common with my skin, and I think it is more due to the actual manaul rubbing of the cotton pad as opposed to the chemicals in the product. So now I use this product in the morning simply to freshen and cleanse my face in the morning (since i'm terrble about washing my face in the am) and its working great so far! Since using the product in this manner I have had no irritation, i can even use it and skip the moisturizer!
So all in all, for my face, the method of makeup removal doesn't work, but I think if you had less sensitive skin than i do it would be great. For me it works great as a freshener, and I think my skin looks great using it. Also, there is fragrance here, but it doesn't bother me, it is floral and soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very gentle but excellent and effective makeup remover. I can't remember what possessed me to shell out 24 clams for some makeup remover, but I don't regret buying it. It's not greasy at all. There are other effective removers for a fraction of the cost though, so I won't spend that much cash for it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice, refreshing, cleansing water. Doesn't remove waterproof eye makeup, but takes care of everything else. Very gentle. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2004 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sugarcandies

I have used 3 bottles of this makeup remover and even though I'm not using it currently I might go back to buying it in future because it's so easy to use and my face feels clean and fresh after cleansing. The design makes it very portable which is great for travelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by nikua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this with my beloved maximeyes mascara and put it away without even trying it. I thought that this was just a toner that wouldn't do anything at all. I was so wrong. I finally decided to give it a try and wow - this cleasning water really does a great job in cleansing! Perfectly removes all my makeup, is so soothing and refreshing and doesn't irritate a bit. A little goes a long way and I'm pretty sure I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 9:37:00 AM More reviews by alicemf

just finished a bottle of this, is excellent. same idea as everyone else really, gentle cleanser that is great if you have sensitive eyes (mine get all puffy and watery with most eye makeup removers). My skin can get a bit oily, in which case i prefer a wash off cleanser. I love this after a night out, just wipe it over my face and dive into bed, voila!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Sablois

I'm not sure why this products is classified as a 'toner' on this website -- It seems like it is meant to be used as a cleanser in the European fashion (Tissue off instead of using it in the shower...) At least that's what the literature suggests.

I JUST ADORE this product, and I use it when I take off my mud masques and other facial treatments. I wouldn't use it as a daily cleanser, however. My skin is far too oily.