September 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Fortifying Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by radiantflux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this a lot better than the shampoo of the same line. It is very heavy, but I use it in place of a deep conditioner once or twice a week. I regularly use Veganese which is a very light product by lush. But with this, I have a regular routine that works great for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

too heavy for fine hair, would work best for thick hair textures

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Mommy05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the leave-in version of this conditioner along with the regular conditioner I use in the shower. I really don't care for other Biolage products (I found them to be drying), but his works well with my hair. It makes my hair very soft and has a nice scent as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I needed a new shampoo/conditioner regimen since I just got a perm, so I picked this up at Ulta (both the strengthening shampoo and conditioner). Very disappointing, didn't do anything for my hair. In fact, my hair looked more damaged after I used this a couple of times. The other day I tried the moisturizing conditioner instead and it was dramatically better, so I'm going to return to Ulta and exchange the strengthening shampoo and conditioner for the moisturizing formula. My hair has huge issues with dryness, but I wanted something more focused on chemically treated hair. It would be nice if I could find something that does both, but for now I really like the other formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long wavy and fine (but dense) hair that I highlight every few months and lightly heat-style. This conditioner works great for me. I wash my hair every other day, applying this to my ends from about the ears down and leaving it in for three minutes. It helps prevent split ends, keeps my hair from drying out and has a light, pleasant smell. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but I'm on my second bottle and my hair is in noticeably better shape than it was when I originally started using it. I might switch it up and use a different conditioner next time I buy, but for now I'm happy using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by ChandraBaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I wanted bleached hair, went to a salon and got it bleached. I am super light, and the bleached hair looks awesome and natural on me. So I decided to keep the look getting my roots done every 6-8 weeks and also grow my hair out. I knew I needed salon conditioner, not drugstore. I had damaged hair before I began this adventure a year ago. I;ve been using the Biolage Fortifying Strenghtening Conditioner for around a year now. I use a hair straigthener almost every day on high heat. Last time I went to my hairdresser, I asked about the damage. She said I have a ton of baby fine hair, and its healthy not damaged at all!

I love the smell, my hair feels so soft. I noticed in the drugstore hair dye theres a small tube of nice conditioner that makes your hair feel soft and silky afterwards. That's silky soft feeling is what my hair feels like everytime I get out of the shower now!

My hair is 6 inches longer then it was a year ago(even though I get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks), super light bleached hair, a couple inches from the top of my abs, its healthy, I've never had such a thick braid in my life. And a 33oz bottle @ $20 lasts me between 6-9 months. Even if it lasts me 6 months thats $3.34 a month. I will never buy a different condtioner as long as this is available!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Hez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really, really liked the way this made my hair feel and look. Unfortunately it gave me insane dandruff. We're talking a serious case of adult cradle cap with some flakes as big as a pencil eraser. (Gross, I know).

The only other times this happened to me was with other high-protein conditioners. I think I may be overly sensitive/allergic to whatever protiens they're using.

Obviously I won't use it again, but I do recommend it to people who aren't protein sensitive.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ames1001

not sure about this - bought a litre bottle from ebay for like 13 which is a steal - good bottle, smells nice, good consistency but not overly impressed its a nice conditioner but i have tried a few high street brands which deliver the same like Aussie, - all in all ok but i can get something that does the same for cheaper

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by taylermae

on the product :
Bodifying Conditioner
Volumizes fine, limp hair.
with featherwieght conditioning agents,nourishes and strengthens to enliven hairs softness,bounce,shine without weighing down.

What I think about this product:
Well to me this drys my hair out and makes in look unhealthy after about 3 days using it . and my hair gets greasy easily , but this stuff just makes it worse. It doesnt really help my hair in the volume part but it does make it soft..
so.. i wont not recommed this product to people but if this is what you want, then go right ahide and by it.
and this product was quite exsentive for what is does. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It makes my hair dry out after a while, so I wouldn't use this daily. It smells nice and sometimes it's nice to deal with after you shower, but it makes my hair look brittle after it's dry.