January 28, 2015 | 1933 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 3:17:00 PM More reviews by EleanorJ1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this to fill in my brows and I am in love. It doesn't pick up too much product and is really easy to handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 10:10:00 AM More reviews by CocoBeachXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this to apply eyeshadow wet as liner and to fill my brows. It's perfect to me. I'd purchase another in a second if I had to. It's made so well and has the perfect amount of bristles/angle for a gorgeously applied line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 4:38:00 AM More reviews by mka87

This is a review for the MAC 266 as an eyebrow brush. NOT for eyeliner.

Absolutely. Marvellous. What a wonderful brush. I couldn't decide whether to get this or the 263 (synthetic) but am so glad I followed the MA's advice and reccommendation on this one. It is very well designed, allowing for a sharp, defined line - perfect for those with thin eye brows. I have medium brows and this brush creates a very neat shape. Ideal for filling in. I worried for a while that the natural hair was perhaps breaking me out but the brush is THAT good, I'm bypassing it for now. I was using the RT angled brush from the purple eye collection which was very thick so there was limited control over the application. Chalk n' cheese. The 266 is mindblowingly good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

This is my absolute favorite brush for applying cream eyeliner. I've tried others by Sigma, Tarte, MUG and Shu Uemura, but this one is angled perfectly for the easiest application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i bought this to use for my eyebrows, i use it with dip down fluidline, tarte brow mousse and for powders i find it a little too thick, i really wanna get another brow brush which is the 263 brush, i don't use this for eyeliner simply cos i use the mac 210 for my gel eyeliner and its perfect, but this brush is amazing, very crisp and sharp and precise!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially wanted the MAC 263 brush, which is the equivalent to this but with synthetic fibres - know to deposit colour better than natural fibres like the MAC 266. The MAC sales girl looked completely lost when I asked her for a MAC 263 so she gave me this instead; this ain't so bad, I love using this for my brows, creates sharp and precise lines, I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I use this brush to define and draw on my eyebrows with a brown eyeshadow! Great for definition and I always get comments on how full my brows look and that is all down to this brush. The angle helps to sweep over the natural shape of any brow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Like many here, I bought this brush to go with MAC's Fluidline Gel Eyeliner. Being a novice with eyeliner, I simply attempted to just draw a line from left to right. The line was very thick, and although it made for a great cat's eye or winged eye, It was too bold for everyday use. After YouTubing some makeup tutorials, I learned that to accomplish a natural daytime look, this brush is best used by pushing directly onto the lashes. Ah...I felt so stupid. But it's so much easier as I don't have steady hands and the final result is very polished. I'm sure there are other brushes out there that are cheaper and can do the same job,but I love the sleekness and durability of MAC brushes. I'm not one to constantly replace my brushes, so just having "the one" will do for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love MAC makeup brushes, and this was the second one I bought about eight years ago. It is an angled brush. I originally bought it with MAC's Fluidline gel liner, and I admit it's not the easiest to apply that. I think it's too big, I would use a 208 instead. It's still a good brush, but because I bought it for that specific reason, I don't use it much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This brush is AH-MAZING for application of shadow to the brows. I was previously using the 219 eye pencil brush after the girl in selfridges said that the 219 was a must have to apply shadow to the brows. My brows were undefined and looked muddy and gross, they now look perfect!!!!! I would 100% rebuy this if my one ever got ruined. I was contemplating this for a while after seeing Tanya Burr use it for her brows all the time but was giving the 219 a shot first, I had some cash left over in my purse and as I got to the till to buy a lip pencil I ended up just asking the girl for the 266 on a whim. Best decision ever! Packaging is non existent so have marked down for that, would be nice to be given a box at least for brushes.