MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST EYEBROW BRUSH HANDS DOWN.

When I first started filling in my eyebrows, I wondered why they always came out so bad. Like it would come out super harsh, or boxy. At first I thought it was the product I was using but it was the brush. I soon threw away my previous brush and was on the lookout for a good eyebrow brush.

Then I bought the Mac 266 brush, and OH MY GOSH. My eyebrows have never looked better, it is the perfect size and width to apply eyebrow powder. My eyebrows always look so natural and perfect. I also like to use this brush when using a black eyeshadow as a eyeliner. I recommend this brush to everyone. Such good quality, never sheds, and worth every penny.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kind of expensive for what it is to be honest. Would still recommend but other things out there that are cheaper and do the same thing. I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it gives them a good sharp tail and fills in nicely.

on 2/9/2015 7:26:00 PM

My favorite brush for lining my eyes with powder. Also great for applying brow powder. I've bought this brush three times. No compliants whatsoever.

on 1/27/2015 3:17:00 PM

I use this to fill in my brows and I am in love. It doesn't pick up too much product and is really easy to handle.

on 1/26/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I use this to apply eyeshadow wet as liner and to fill my brows. It's perfect to me. I'd purchase another in a second if I had to. It's made so well and has the perfect amount of bristles/angle for a gorgeously applied line.

on 1/23/2015 4:38:00 AM

This is a review for the MAC 266 as an eyebrow brush. NOT for eyeliner.

Absolutely. Marvellous. What a wonderful brush. I couldn't decide whether to get this or the 263 (synthetic) but am so glad I followed the MA's advice and reccommendation on this one. It is very well designed, allowing for a sharp, defined line - perfect for those with thin eye brows. I have medium brows and this brush creates a very neat shape. Ideal for filling in. I worried for a while that the natural hair was perhaps breaking me out but the brush is THAT good, I'm bypassing it for now. I was using the RT angled brush from the purple eye collection which was very thick so there was limited control over the application. Chalk n' cheese. The 266 is mindblowingly good.

on 12/29/2014 11:30:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite brush for applying cream eyeliner. I've tried others by Sigma, Tarte, MUG and Shu Uemura, but this one is angled perfectly for the easiest application.

on 12/8/2014 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

i bought this to use for my eyebrows, i use it with dip down fluidline, tarte brow mousse and for powders i find it a little too thick, i really wanna get another brow brush which is the 263 brush, i don't use this for eyeliner simply cos i use the mac 210 for my gel eyeliner and its perfect, but this brush is amazing, very crisp and sharp and precise!

on 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Initially wanted the MAC 263 brush, which is the equivalent to this but with synthetic fibres - know to deposit colour better than natural fibres like the MAC 266. The MAC sales girl looked completely lost when I asked her for a MAC 263 so she gave me this instead; this ain't so bad, I love using this for my brows, creates sharp and precise lines, I would recommend.

I use this brush to define and draw on my eyebrows with a brown eyeshadow! Great for definition and I always get comments on how full my brows look and that is all down to this brush. The angle helps to sweep over the natural shape of any brow.

Top Rated MAC Products