April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Skincare - Face - Dermatix Si Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Starzlly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is INCREDIBLE! FANTASTIC. believe it or it. i have lots of acne scar. thats totally makes me lose my confident. then later i bought this scar gel. ahhh! amazing. in just 2 month. my acne scar is gone ! I really recommend you guys to try it. this product totally gain my confidence back !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by chill32

I have never written a review before but this product saved my confidence. About 5 years ago I burned my face just under my bottom lip. I had a scar the size of a 5p piece which was almost black and slightly bumpy. I could not conceal this with make-up so rarely left the house, became introverted and couldn't bear people to look at me. I tried numerous doctors/dermatologists, lotions, creams etc then found a review of Dermatix on www.essentialdayspa.com.

This gel changed my life. Gradually I could see the changes to my skin, the darkness was fading, the bumpy skin was being flattened, and in about 12 months the scar was gone and my skin colour and texture returned to normal. Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by wiresinhisheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have used dermatix silicone gel on and off for years now. i suffer from acne outbreaks quite often, and i am always left with hyper-pigmentation due to having darker skin. it has also helped to fade scars that i had for years.
after a bad acne outbreak i will apply once a day, usually before bed until the scar has gone. if used frequently it really does help to minimise, fade and smooth scars away. i had a horrible scar at the corner of my mouth that was raised and a dark red colour - this stuff has erased the fact the scar ever existed.
i have found that if i use it too often (more than twice a day) it can cause blocked pores.
you only need a very small amount, i made a 15g tube last for over a year applying to multiple areas on my face. i currently use a 60g tube which should last me for a long while.
the only problem i have with this product is the tube. its hygienic, but if its left on its side instead of standing up, the gel will leak from the tube and gather around the top of the tube, which makes the lid and the top of the tube sticky and gross. other than that tiny problem, this stuff is excellent and well worth how expensive it is.
along with this product i always wear SPF30 sunscreen whenever im outside, as hyper-pigmentation can be exacerbated by the sun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gel applied directly to scars. The skin has to be clean and dry before application. I use this at night. It is applied every 24 hrs. But it is very expensive considering it's CN$60 for 15ml. It helps to smoothen sunken surface as well as lighten the darkened spots. This is by far the only scar treatment that has worked for me. I highly recommend this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No