July 23, 2014 | 1625 users online

Palettes - Three Custom Color Specialists - Refillable Trio Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sasha125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These palettes streamlined my standard morning routine - it's so much easier to do my basic face without having to look at a bunch of containers and try to remember what's next. It took a couple tries to get the right concealer and brow shades, but now, after tinted moisturizer (different brand) I pick up the first palette, and go 1) cream concealer #2, 2) cream blush ('Rebecca's Favorite'), 3) tinted powder #2 over the cream concealer. The second palette goes: 1) brow power #2, 2) eye shadow ('Cool Brown Sugar') and 3) 'Cool Lavender' Lipstick. I finish with lash stain (different brand) and, bam, I'm done - without having to find, open & close six different containers.
At ~$17/pan + shipping, the initial investment can seem a little steep, but there is a huge amount of product - after two years of daily use, I've only had to refill the tinted powder.
BEST customizable palette out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by sardis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really i wanted to review 3CC in general and the lip/cheek stain in particular but can't find the button to add a new product review. I have the refillable palette and really like it too since you can decide what's important- after a certain age if there's no concealer forget it.

The stains are my favorite 3CC product - they are nice colors- couple of very wearable reds and ski bunny is a beautiful fuschia- that last a bit and fade nice.

I really like that 3CC takes the trouble to designate and educate the difference in warm and cool colors/ and makes a version of each for each color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by nanda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i agree with all comments here. super lightweight, tres chic, only bummer was paying the $5 shipping & handling since there's no where to buy 3CCs near me in CA. i wish it fit all of my pan products! i have to work up my nerve to depot some BB e/s, and then maybe i'll fill another one. right now i'm only using it for 2 shades of concealer (so 1 pan is empty). also, i've been using what's referred to here as the e/l brush for the concealer, and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 4:23:00 AM More reviews by seba

This is the nicest palette I've ever seen!! Beats Stila, MAC, etc big time. I really love this palette, from the platinum grey color which is super chic, the mirror, and also the (light-)weight!!! I hate Stila 8 pan for the reason that it is very heavy and bulky, I loathe bringing it when I travel. This 3CC palette is very slim and light, I love it so much that I'm afraid I'll scratch it :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 5:53:00 PM More reviews by kate303

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this so much, I just wish I could pick the kind of brush that fit in it. I love 3CC, and will be trying so much more of this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this refillable compact! Not only is it aesthetically pleasing with it's outer appearance, it also has a wonderfully large mirror inside as well as the best compact brush I've ever seen inside a compact. On one end is a great liner brush, and on the other end is a soft shadow brush. Inside the compact, there are magnetized spots for three refill pans...you can order eye shadow (which can also be used wet as a liner), concealer, creme to powder blush, brow powder, lipstick & gloss, which will fit in this lovely gem of a compact. I requested 3C to pour a Creme to Powder blush into a refill, although it doesn't specify that you can order this on their website. This is by far, my most favorite refillable compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ceniza

This palette has three empty wells that will fit any 3C eyeshadow, concealer or gloss.

It is a very sturdy case (just like the ones used for the lip palettes, just a smidge bigger) with a great mirror AND a fantastic double-sided brush (shadow and liner). The brush is useable and sturdy and very good quality.

All of this for $13.50, which I think is a steal.