October 20, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smacker in Vanilla

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Seriously...what girl doesn't love Lip Smackers?! A great non-sticky clear gloss in a tube that doesn't take up much room. It's not as long lasting as stickier glosses (like Juicy Tubes or Stila Lip Glaze) but it still gets the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm almost thirty and I stiill love having a lip smacker or 2 around, They're all soo colorfull and make you think of candy. I haven't had those (the skittles, Dr.Pepper, etc.. ) one in a while but i really like this liquid vanilla. I always try and remember to use this one or the cherry before my bf and I become intimate. For one thing its small so it doesn't take up alot of room like mostt in a ever the lip glosses, however the con to that is that it can be easily lost in a drawer. I already lost my cherry,but no worries it very cheap and u can find it just about anywhere. Oh and I also like licking it. Not kidding on this one guys,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on and off liquid lip smackers for like 6 years now. I love them! It seems like they may be cheap, sticky, gooey and a waste of money but this are actually quite good! I like wearing sheer glosses so I just swipe this on and it's not sticky and it feels super moisturizing. It also smells delicious. Vanilla is my fave! It's not expensive at all and I love experimenting with the different scents! :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had not one, but TWO of these decide to leak all over the inside of my purse, even if I twisted them closed with all my might. Sucks, because I loved it otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Love this for a quick, easy to throw on clear gloss. It's non-sticky and feels moisturizing enough to be a balm.

I have several stashed around my home and in purses. The vanilla scent is my favourite of all the liquid lip smackers, it smells deliciously like cake batter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love how this smells so...yummy :)
I'm on the my second one and I usually never re-buy glosses unless I really love them.

2 thumbs up for this! And it's not like those super sticky glosses :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by chocofan

Mmmm.
Shiny, smells warm and amazing and it moisturizes!
Definately purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by PrincessKim

I love this stuff! I'm on a big vanilla kick right now, but I like sweet, warm vanilla scents. I hate when you buy a vanilla product and it smells like crappy, drugstore vanilla candles. This lip gloss is awesome in terms of scent. It is the perfect, sweet vanilla without being TOO sweet and little-girly. The gloss leaves a supershiny wetness without being sticky or goopy. The package is kind of small (slightly larger than a cigarette), but it's cheap enough that the cost (about two dollars) more than justifies the small-ish size. I took off a lippy because Liquid Lip Smackers contain mineral oil, which I try to avoid; I think that petroleum products aren't really healthy and should not be used in beauty products. That said, I found the over-all product to be wonderful, and the formulation is superb, even in spite of the mineral oil. This lip gloss is a nice, shiny, moisturizing one, and I would highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Kitana_1

I love this product, it's amazing how good it works! It makes your lips look really healthy and shiny and moisutrizes very well. I have super sensitive lips and it dires out so easily, sometimes it even gets really really dry and this actually works and doesn't cause all of that stuff to happen! It prevents it from getting really dry and start to bleed. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it stings a little when you first put it on. Oh yeah and it makes my lips look pink instead of the bright red it turns when it's dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by 1annasroundhere

I am a make-up artist and work with a variety of very high-end products, including glosses that are $30+. This is by far my favorite gloss! When I wear it around clients, nine times out of ten they ask what is on my lips. The flavor is AMAZING!--makes you feel like you're eating an entire container of frosting without the callories, great shine, not sticky at all, lasts forever, and the container is just too cute. You seriously can't lose with this.