December 20, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lipgloss - Smashing Pout

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by xkianax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Such an awful color!!! I know its bluish pink isn't for everyone. But it just looked awful on me. It very nicely textured though, it's not sticky. It's soft and smooth, kinda of creamy. Yes to the gloss and no to the color!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by jod84

pout is not a colour for every body it's a very pale baby pink i think this would look great on fair skin tones. i love that this gloss is so pigmented and non sticky how ever i feel it applys very streaky. the staying power is just the same as any other lip gloss. i think its a fun summery colour but i honestly don't feel it's worth the money

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by angelamdai

Bought this about 2 years ago in the Smashbox Wish for a Perfect Pout kit around the holiday season. I was really excited to try this color since it was in a full size. I have tried to work with it for the past 2 years and I have not successfully found a way for it to work. I am NC25-30 with yellow undertones. Swatched and in the tube it is the most gorgeous milky bubblegum baby pink but on my lips something goes horribly wrong. It turns them bluish purple and makes me look sickly. Sadly this one goes into the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Jan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely color...if you can get over the HORRIBLE smell, eeeeewwww!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This was also included in a Smashbox set that I redeemed as a 500 point perk at Sephora. The consistency was very sticky and the color I hated. It made my lips look like I had pink paint on it. Maybe with a different color, I would repurchase, but this color was just definitely not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm positive this is just the same as 'Pout', and seeing as they just changed their packaging (I had a gloss in the old packaging but forgot the name.. and I actually liked that shade)

Depending on the person's skin tone, this color may or may not work with you. I find that warmer toned people may have more of an issue than cooler toned persons.

I am NC25, and I guess it just enhances everything yellow. (My teeth. My skin) and the gloss stands out in a poor way. On my friend, She's NC15-20, it looks amazing on her, yet shes asian too :( Guess it just doesnt work for me.

The formula's still lovely. I have another gloss in another shade that looks better on me.

Not sticky, more like a liquid lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by tv_viewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipgloss.

I'm more of a lipstick person and I have pigmented lips so it's hard for me to find light lip colours that actually work for me. On top of that I have a very warm complexion with reddish hair and green eyes so it's hard for me to pull of the cool toned makeup look I want to acheive.

I love the colour of this lipgloss, it's a beautiful light blue toned pink. It feels creamy and moisturising, never sticky. I hope this never gets discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As described by others, this is a white-based pink..there are no gold or silver undertones, no shimmer. It's quite opaque and pale. For someone as fair as me, this color is very hard to pull off. I might use it as a lipstick topper but alone, even with my HG liner from Estee Lauder..it's not my HG lipgloss. I will stick with my Loreal Gentle Pink Gloss for everyday wear. I can pull this off with just liner. Pout might work very well for someone with a deeper skin tone. And I give Smashbox credit for going out on a color limb with this shade. Bold, opaque shades are hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pale shade that looks amazing with smoky eyes. It's a very light, milky bubblegum pink. Will it wash you out? Perhaps. Honestly it's not a color everyone's going to enjoy but it is pretty. The packaging is good, no leakage. The price is maybe a little high for what you're getting, but if pink glosses are your thing, you can't go wrong here.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a lovely lip gloss. It's a light bright bubblegum pink.
I have very pigmented lips but this gloss turns them the true color which almost no other lip gloss does.
I adore the color, it's very wearable and pretty.
It is not sticky, and not overly glossy. It is fairly long-lasting, but I find that after an hour the color stays but it is mattified.
The reason I took away1 star was because of the steep price and bad smell and taste. It costs around $22 CN and it smells plasticy.
Overall I do enjoy this product, and if I'm given a Sephora giftcard, I might repurchase!