July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Skincare - Body - Arbonne - Hand Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I needed to add something to my order to complete it so I got a hand cream - and man $20??? You're kidding - for a small tube it's $20. Meanwhile the cream seems OK - but I just started using it. It has a nice consistency and smells "essential oil-ish" as most Arbonne products do.

Won't buy it again - my BeautiControl Extreme repair Hand therapy is much better and is $12 for a larger tube. ($6 for a mini.)

Bad pricing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AmberSkyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was pressured into have an Arbonne party because my friend starting selling these products. This was my "hostess gift". And thank goodness I didn't spend the ridiculous amount of money they are asking for this. This is a huge miss. It smells great, and feels like it's moisturizing at first, however it actually dried my skin out even more!! I had been using it before I went to bed, and woke up with dry hands!! (And it's not even winter here yet! I typically don't have dry hands until then.) Completely unacceptable for a hand cream that's so expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jfjinca

I found Arbonne Intelligence Hand Cream in my makeup drawer (must've been a gift) and decided to try it. While it did sink into my skin immediately without being greasy, it made my skin feel tacky within 15 minutes...and the smell! Like melting plastic. Ick!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by smudgiegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Intelligence hand cream does provide decent moisture. However, I wouldn't say that the moisture is lasting (especially during the winter-the true test of a hand cream is its ability to deliver consistent moisture during the driest and most demanding time of the year for hand cream). I wouldn't say that its as good as any hand cream found in a drug store (or walmart) because there are some really ineffective hand creams available to the consumer.
However, I would say that for the price point, it should deliver more moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tojoyamoto

An EXCELLENT hand cream! The cream is incredibly thick. It absorbs very quickly, leaving your hands 90% non-greasy and non-slippery in about a minute. It takes only 1- 2 pumps to have enough of this product to moisturize both hands, front and back-- so, it really lasts and makes up for the price!
I have not had a dry cuticle, a hangnail, a dry patch of skin, a callous, or any other symptom of dry skin since I began using this cream!
My hands used to get quite dry since I work with my hands and am constantly washing them and getting them wet. Now, I use this hand cream a few times a day, and my hands and nails look and feel really good.
Yay, Arbonne Hand Cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had never heard of Arbonne until I went to my sister in laws Arbonne skin care party. Yes, Arbonne is horribly expensive in my cheapy point of view but the FC5 hand cream is, for me, a new must have even if it is $18.00. I have hard working hands that look like they are 100 years old and dry, bony, wrinkly , uneven and usually red in color and in the winter and occasionally in the summer I get patches of eczema on my fingers that bleed. Nothing has helped my hands until I broke down and bought this hand cream.I have been using it for a month - only once or twice a day and I dare say my hands are pretty now- soft, silky, even and plump. The cream is not greasy, absorbs quickly, provides lasting hydration and a little goes a long way. I have used it daily for over a month and only half of its gone. I would so rather spend the money on this than buy 10 cheap hand creams that don't work and just lay around till I get sick of it and throw them out. If you go to a Arbonne party and really don't want anything get this hand cream its a great product and it smells great to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Roselipglass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it! it smells very good and it made of all natural ingredients! Some cosmetics stores make their products out of dead animal fat. But it is to much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ksunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not a huge fan of the Intelligence Hand Cream but the new FC5 Hydrating Body Lotion(w/ fresh pumpking cells) and Moisturizing Hand Cream(w/ fresh kiwi cells) are wonderful! The smell is fruity and very light and not thick and heavy. You only need a small amount of each whether for both hands or your legs. The FC5 lotions are great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift and it's not that big of a deal. Yes, the cream is rich and thick, but it does NOT moisturize or hydrate my hands! I've been using this cream every night before I sleep and I don't feel/see any difference on my hands. My hands are still dry and it dries out on your hands after you rub it in. I'm only using it now to use the rest of it but it's not that great. There are other creams out there that moisturize and make your hands soft and this isn't one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by anya09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the cream as a christmas gift. It's rich and thick. I have very dry skin and the cream help it a lot. I tried many brand before, but this one is one of the best for me. I would recommanded for anyone who wash their hand a lot like me.