October 1, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lip Gloss - Agnes B. - Super Gloss in Rose Sorbet

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2004 3:37:00 AM More reviews by jcath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipgloss has a great texture. Very similar to the L'Oreal Glam Shine lipgloss. The color is a brownish-mauve with a silver shimmer. I am not so into silver undertones for my lip colors, but I think this could be a great lipgloss on certain skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by dieselandsasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eww.. This is the most runny, goopy tube of crap I've even purchased.. So regretting this- the color looked pretty, like a slightly silvered mauvey pink.. 1 week later, the stuff had seperated and the clear goop did not want to blend with the color. I didn't even want to try it on my lips then! Crappy packaging as well, because this started to leak.. Avoid like SARS..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:35:00 AM More reviews by incompletekatie

The first time I ordered this lipgloss it was out of stock so they sent me a carel colour instead which I ended up liking more. But this is my favourite pink. Smells great too!
The packaging could be better though. After a while the tube made the colour look dark, but it still goes on pale. The silver of the lid had came off in places and is patchy and all the writing has faded off CCB paris don't deliver to the UK anymore so I bought another on ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 1:48:00 AM More reviews by kittoms

This is a great color. I especially like the way it looks using MAC Spice lipliner. The liner darkens the color a bit. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by milknhoney

This is one of my favorites in the Super Gloss. The Rose Sorbet is a very elegant, easy-to-wear, shimmery pink. I still remember when I first got it, the color was pretty and the scent was nice too. I might add that all of the Agnes b. lip treatment products (lipsticks, lipglosses, etc.) smell so heavenly, so french! I've collected almost all the lipgloss colors! Plus they keep coming out with more colors and other variations. Now they reformulated the glosses which make them even better. CCB-Paris has special deals all the time. You won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 9:36:00 AM More reviews by stellina

This is such a pretty color - sheer, natural brownish pink with shimmer. Looks more expensive than it is, since CCB Paris ALWAYS runs specials on everything they sell and you can often get this for less. My only gripe is that the texture is a bit thin & it isn't super-glossy, but for the color & the price I'll keep buying it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 9:55:00 AM More reviews by vixxin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the color of this gloss. I is a very neutral rosy/brown color whith nice shimmer and shine. The texture is very light and smooth, not sticky at all, but the lasting power is poor. I hate the baby powdery smell too, but overall I really enjoy the color and feel of this product and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by tnfrench

Seems like a great gloss, nice smooth texture, no stickiness, just the right amount of shimmer, and great shine. It is a BEAUTIFUL color, but it's almost exactly the color of my BB Rose Sugar gloss, and I'm still having a love affair with that =). But great gloss for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a birthday gift, its the updated formula. The old formula was runny and didn't last long. The new formula is thicker and richer and lasts much longer and makes less of a mess and has a slicker feel on the lips. The colour is a warm medium rose, very shimmery and shiny. However, the smell is the same babypowder scent as the old formula, personally I like it but others don't. The tube is adorable too. I definitly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is really pretty but the texture turns me off. It's very liquidy and runny and it slid off my lips and ended up all over. Too bad because I really wanted to like this shade. I don't think I would try these again because the texture stinks.