December 19, 2014 | 894 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Sensuous Cleansing Cream (all)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I'm not normally a VS girl when it comes to bath and body products because most of their scents don't appeal to me, but I saw this on sale for super cheap during their last semi-annual sale and decided to give it a try. This is way better than the creamy body wash at Bath and Body works in terms of packaging and the product itself (it rinses away cleaner). And I managed to find it in a scent that I actually liked... Pure Seduction.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

Oh my, I just received this as a gift. The scent was ( Forbidden Fantasy) Oh How I love the smell of this in the shower. It lathers nicely and is very fruity and clean. I enjoy taking a shower with this Cleansing Cream. I have had others too. Love Spell, Amber Romance, and Sweet Temptation. All were lovely and a pleasure to use. I love these creams. Try them for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmm this is yummy and it lathers really nicely. It's sensuous - just like in the name! Weird that I got this for xmas from my significant other's cousin, but whatever. I like it and I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 3:43:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! very moisturizing and leaves your skin silky soft!!! i have this in a variety of different fragrances!! i like the regular shower gel but this is BETTER!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 12:26:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are more moisturizing than the regular shower gels. They create a rich lather and leave my skin feeling extra soft without stripping it of any moisture. My all time favorite is Vanilla Lace!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 11:00:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This product is similar to the shower gel, but in a cream form, and more moisturizing. I tried Love Spell and Endless Love scents, and like them both. Like the shower gel, this lathers up nicely, rinses easily, and leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and nice smelling!