Cover Girl Triple Lipstick

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/12/2007 11:08:00 AM

I think this was the best lipstick ever! It was my HG. It was moisturizing, long lasting, had SPF, and the colors were beautiful. Plus it was inexpensive. I was devastated to learn that is was discontinued. I hope this product makes a comeback.

on 7/4/2007 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Well,

I got a deal of the century - 123 CG triple lipsticks for $20.00 - not bad eh?

anyhow, they arrived in a variety of shades - mostly poppy reds, earthy reds, dark chocolates, burgandies, bright watermellon (bad shades for the timid gal, but great for me and my wacky group of ladies) - and about 75% of them arrived in perfect condition - the others will be split among me and my sisters. Why do i need 123 lipsticks? excellent christmas stocking stuffer - little bags of 3 or 4, tied with ribbon - perfection!

Ok ok the product - easy, glides on amazingly, feels like creamy lipbalm, has spf 15, and not that expensive (well, virtually free for me). My only qualm is the crappy packaging - the lids break so easily - cracked along the sides, and the lipstick often breaks from its base however, quick fix - buy a small weekly pill divider (the ones that say monday, tuesday, wednesday, etc) - jam your broken lipstick into it and use a lipbrush to apply. Voila - lipstick palette.

ONly problem - they're discontinued. Ebay my friends - it's amazing what you can find out there.

on 6/26/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the CG triple lipstick in Pink Champagne. I think I've purchased 2 or 3 so far. The lipstick is easy to glide on, and is just right amount of color and moisture so that hair won't stick on your lips. The color lasts really well too, unless you eat or drink. The Pink Champagne is a great shade that might seem too light at first, but once it warms up to your lips, it becomes this natural pink color that will probably be gorgeous for any skin tone. I am Asian with light to medium skin tone.

I love these lipsticks because I'm young and they never look too much on me. You can easily layer them to build colour and intensity, and the colours come in a bunch of textures. They last really long if you apply it with your finger, blot, apply straight from the tube and finally blot. And they don't rub off your lip-gloss brush if you decide to cover it with a clear gloss. Only compaint: it doesn't have a moiturizing complex, so be sure to use a lip balm with SPF underneath (but you do that, riiiight? ;)).

on 9/11/2005 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Delight is a youthful color, a cheery pink that makes my face bright and vibrant. I like it fine, but it is too bright for wearing to school in my opinion when I prefer my lips to not stand out so much. The quality is decent but picks up lipflakes if they're dry. I'd like to try it in another color one day.

on 4/11/2005 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i bought this in "flame". gross. the color was horrendous on me. i looked like a drag queen. it looks great in the tube though. looks like a shimmery pinkish brown. turned into a weird bright orange on my lips. also the lipstick broke during my second time applying it.

on 4/6/2005 11:16:00 AM

Got this for 1 on the internet. I bought it in 'Blush'- a metallic, shimmery bronze shade. This lipstick is ok, I am a PPP but have dyed my hair bright pink and this colour really doesn't suit it. Think it will look better when I'm blonde again. Wierd packaging with the different coloured tube to lid!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ONE OF MY FAVORITE LIPSTICKS!!! This is definitely one of only three HG lippy products that I wear every day. I buy #847 Nuance, a wonderful nude color that goes spectacularly with my red hair/hazel-brown-green-golden eyes. It makes my naturally full lips look even fuller and nearly worthy of Jolie or Garner status, without being scary-big like a huge freshwater bass. And it stays put excellently! A great lipstick that will be in my makeup bag for eons to come!

EDIT: Due to CoverGirl's animal testing, I have boycotted them. My new HG is Almay Truly Lasting Color in Truly Blush.

on 12/21/2004 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for india: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color. It's a deep berry that flatters pale AND tan complexions and doesn't wear off to that washed-out-bright-pinky shade that many deep-colored drugstore lipsticks do. Perfect for the holidays. I'm on my second tube, the first was nabbed by my roommate for her own use.

on 12/2/2004 2:30:00 PM

One of my faves. I have this in Nuance 847 (more of a lip balm) and Garnet 756 (splendid redish plum color), love the creamy texture, I would repurchase but it gets harder and harder to find.

Popular Lipsticks