September 30, 2014 | 1294 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Luxurious Hand and Body Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 8:24:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

This stuff is really thick, which makes you think that you will be slathering your body with a rich, moisturizing cream. However, it doesn't really moisturize as well as my regular lotions. In fact, my cheap garnier drugstore lotion does a better job. Also, the tube it comes in has a really small opening, which makes squeezing out the product a bit difficult. Will use this stuff up, but not repurchase. You're better off sticking with the VS lotions, IMHO.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2005 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*This didn't moisturize my skin at all. My legs & knees were actually dry & cracked at the end of the day. That barely ever happens.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by dakaptn

they all smell great but the moisturizing abilities leave something to be desired. It makes my skin feel wierd, like dry and tight. When I use othe rlotions or oils my skin is soft and smooth but this is dry and smooth, I dont really know how to explain it. I like the smell so maybe Ill just use a little on my shoulders, de fnot on my legs though. It takes away all shine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 7:55:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok body cream...but certainly nothing out of the ordinary. Comparable in quality to a drugstore brand.

I have it in Vanilla Lace, and I use it as a substitute for the bright yellow body lotion (which actually seems to moisturize my skin better than this 'luxurious' cream).

Much lighter scent (disappointing!) than the regular matching body lotion, but minus the horrible dye.

This is a 'might' repurchase, only because I need a lotion/cream to layer with my other Vanilla Lace products.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seriously after reading all those reviews I was wondering if we had tried the same cream?!
Not the lotion right, but the cream. Anyways its not good.I have dry hands and it feels like powder after about 10 minutes. I dont understand it. It isnt so bad on the body though. I think that the lotion is more moisturizing. Would def not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jljh

i am sooooo dissapointed in the new formula!!! my hands feel dry seconds after i apply it-this never happened before they changed it,i'm sure it's much CHEAPER to create it this way...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2004 2:55:00 AM More reviews by UndressYourHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these creams. It's thick and very very silky. I got them on sale for 7 for $30 and it was an awesome investment. Smells delicious, I have 5 different kinds. They are the best body creams out there by far. Not greasy, but leaves you smooth and your skin hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 5:04:00 AM More reviews by krisp6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I swapped for the Vanilla Lace cream without ever reading a single thing about it and WOW, am I glad I did! It is one of the best products I've discovered through MUA. It's an amazingly sexy, sultry fragrance of rich, sweet vanilla with notes of delicate powdery musk. Not for little girls! It provides excellent moisturization that lasts and lasts and the scent lingers forever as well. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by xTinax

This has just the right texture and amount of fragrance for me. Loooove it. Have it in Amber Romance, like the blue bottle (dunno the name) better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl8990

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Lovespell, which is a beautiful scent, very sweet and tangy. The lotion makes my skin feel very soft too. One problem, it doesnt exactly last that long. Today i am wearing the shower gel, the lotion and the body mist in their new scent, Romantic Wish, and the scent has mostly faded. Other wise, very good product.