August 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Mascara Spoolie Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you do your eyebrows, you need this brush! There's no reason to pay a lot of money for a spoolie brush. This is a good quality brush, and it's very inexpensive. I got it at Target for two dollars. Of course, I don't use it for applying mascara. I use it to brush my eyebrows in to place, to blend my eyebrow product, and to brush my eyebrows up when I want to trim them, that's it. I clean it with baby shampoo once a week, and it's held up really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mccann_lisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised that spoolie brushes aren't often included in the basic sets that people buy. This one works very well, is angled in just the right way, and costs $2. This and Ecotools retractable kabuki are all I use, and I would not be without them.

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Been using this spoolie for over 2 Years now, I love it! It lasted me 2 years but I do wash and disinfect it. It's amazing for my eyebrows to shape them or to soften them out if you applied to much eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil! I definitely recommend this spoolie so worth it! And affordable :) Run don't walk !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

This is such a great brush! All of Sonia Kashuk's products are made really well, and the brush line is exceptional. I am very picky with brushes and tend to buy cheap ones from CVS or Walmart. It really does make a difference in the kind of brushes you buy and the way your makeup will apply on your face. I have had this brush for several months now and the brissels are just as intact as they were when i first bought them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to blend out my brow powder if it's been filled in too much. It also works well to remove clumps from mascara. It's cheap, but definitely has better durability.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had such a hard time finding a spoolie at my local drugstores. (I prefer using spoolies over brow brushes to groom my eyebrows). One day I went to target and saw this and I had to pick it up. Super cheap and Sonia kashuk makeup tools are amazing. Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for eyebrows. Its $1.99 at Target. I actually bend mine to be able to shape my eyebrows easier. Sometimes I use it to unclump my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second SK spoolie. Love it so, so much. So affordable and does as good a job as the expensive ones out there. Save your money and get this one. Use the money you saved for something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Freelizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a very good find because it was cheap, sturdy and does the job well. It's perfect for brushing clumps out of lashes, and brushing brows into place. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great brush. Dirt cheap and perfect for eyebrows and eyelashes alike. Highly recommend.