July 28, 2014 | 1591 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Eyebrow Comb/Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Pretty good brush, I believe it's for people with thick eyebrows, mine are super spares, but good quality I ended up giving it to my friend because she actually has eyebrows lol, I always see her using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do not use the eyebrow comb part of this brush because it seems to be to large for me to mange my brows without spreading powder or eyebrow pencil all over the place.
I only use the metal part to remove any clumps from my lashes after I put on mascara since I have very long lashes that tend to pickup to much product and for that it works great.
The price is also affordable so I would repurchase this in the future should I need too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Apparently these tend to fall apart on people. Mine has not fallen apart (yet), though admidetly I don't use it much. I find the metal prongs are more effective at seperating lashes that have been over-mascara'd, than the typical plastic ones. The other side is nice if you need to brush your eyebrows. Again, not something I really need to do, but the option is there. I also like that is is long and has a cute handle. Gave the packaging a 2 for being unnecessarily bulky and wasteful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is a pretty good lash/brow comb duo. I had gotten a similar one from Sephora and it comes with a plastic lash separator which is crap and doesn't work at all. This metal one actually works well for me whenever I get carried away and overcoat my lashes and they start to clump up. I really like that the teeth of the comb are more spaced apart that other metal lash combs I have seen because first, I have sparse lashes and second, I don't want the lash comb to take off too much mascara, which a fine tooth one would. I use the lash brush as well for when I over draw my brows or sometimes I would overdraw on purpose and then combs some out b/c my brow pencil is sort of waxy and when I over apply and comb some out, it makes more of a 3D texture and makes it look more real. I like the handle as well. I know its just plastic but I like that its curvy and overall, solid. I don't care much for packaging but it also comes in a pretty good, solid plastic case. I think it was about eight dollars at target, which I think is cheaper or about the same as my sephora one but much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this brush in a smaller travel kit over a year ago. It only lasted me a month :( The metal lash comb fell apart one by one until I could no longer use it. I never really used the brow comb since I had a separate brow comb specifically for my brows. Gave it 2 lippie because the lash metal combs worked really really well... just didn't have a very long usage life :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by marmalade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was desperate & on the hunt for an eyelash comb that could handle my newly growing like crazy due to Latisse treatments lashes. I stumbled upon this brush/comb combo at Target. It *looked* like it could fit the bill.

I used it several times and yes it is effective but frankly the part (metal) that attaches to the handle is broken after only several uses. I should probably return it but I hate returning stuff and it's still usable as long as I am careful (which I am anyway because those metal teeth would hurt like a b*tch if popped in my eyeball :) )

Ultimately I am disappointed. Hoped for better build quality. I am still on the hunt, this time I will consult the collective brain here at MUA.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by queensfashionista

I use this everyday to buff out my eyebrow powder. If my lashes get clumped together by whatever mascara I'm using at the time the comb helps to separate the lashes. I have to take one lippie off because the head of the brush came loose but a little super glue fixed that problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Saramela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this tool, I use it every day. The metal comb is perfect for separating lashes after applying mascara, and the brush is perfect for my brows (especially to buff out excess brow powder when I get a little overzealous in my application). If I put on too much mascara I prefer to use a spoolie brush but the comb on this is perfect for separating them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A good all around comb/brush combo. It works well for taming eyebrows and also does a pretty good job of getting rid of mascara clumps. I like to use the brush to help seperate lashes although the comb side can be used for this too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty standard brow/lash comb. The price is affordable, and the brush end is one of the nicer ones I have tried. The comb is unremarkable. Overall, a nice inexpensive brush to keep on hand just for taming the brows.