August 20, 2014 | 1836 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product has great reputation and a huge following, and after hearing so many rants and raves about it I decided to give it a try. But it did not perform as I expected.
The wand clumped my lashes together, rather than providing a clean separated look. The pigmentation provided a nice jet black color as expected.
For the price, I prefer Cover Girl Last Blast (my go to mascara). It provides better volume, separation, and the wand is, in my opinion, of better quality.
This mascara provides a more natural sense of volume, so if you are expecting big lashes I suggest you look else where. While it may be the go to mascara for some, I think I'll stick to my ol' favorite.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kristyb114

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have no clue why so many magazines recommend this garbage or why it has so many faithfuls. I am not anti drugstore makeup I must say first. There are plenty of fantastic choices there. I'm just saying this is not it.

This mascara never really dries completely. It will end up half way down your face by then end of the day. And FORGET it if it's humid out. You're definitely SOL then. I once opened the oven and my lashes immediately stuck together.

To top it off this stuff smells nasty. It may not be expensive but seriously don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got a HUGE allergic reaction to this. It's made me unable to wear eye makeup or contact lenses, and my eyelids have been itching, burning, and puffy for days now. This has NEVER happened to me before, so I'm still somewhat shocked. (FYI, it was the "Blackest of Black Noir" kind, or whatever.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Rowannkatrine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it so much!! I have really short lashes and eyelash curlers dont work very well for me, and I finally found a mascara that keeps my eyelashes from pointing downwards and gives them an eyelash curler effect! It's not super expensive either and the brush is AMAZING. I very highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by DEbeachgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried other mascaras but I always come back to this one bc all of the others, including other Maybelline mascaras, clump and look like crap. I like separated defined lashes and Great Lash does that. I use several coats and have no clumping problems except for when it's time to replace the tube. I get the Big Brush kind bc that wand seems to work the best. It's affordable which is definitely a plus.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mia315

this product was super cheap. i got it for around $3 and tbh i wasnt expecting anything great out of this mascara. when i applied it, it was really easy and it didnt do much but darken my already dark lashes. it did not give me length, it did not give me good volume, but it gave me decent separation. since i didnt want to waste it, i now keep it in my makeup bag that i carry to school just in case im not wearing makeup that day and i need to look a little bit better afterwards. its really fast to apply and i think its a really good mascara for beginners. hope this helped! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by lissieloo

best mascara i have ever owned. does not clump at all, seperates lashes perfectly. also very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

It is an inexpensive mascara that works well when a few coats are applied, and it truly is the blackest black I have found when it comes to mascara. I buy the waterproof version, which usually works well to it's word, but I do notice that sometimes by the end of the day, I have black beneath my eyes that I constantly have to wipe away.

For the past six years, this is the only mascara I would buy. I always make sure I have another when the tube I am currently using runs out because it works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yeah I like this. I don't have a problem with it. It seems to last and last. It does what it says on the tin. Nothing special. I do like that it goes on very neatly. It really gets to the root of the lashes. It can be built up. Only thing is it has a tendancy to rub off on the socket and hit the brow bone if you're not careful. Other than that it's fine. Will always be a reliable one for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

The brush is way to spaced out to separate my lashes. After applying the mascara on, it made it look like I had 5 spikes of eyelashes. It didn't lengthen or volumize. It just clumped my eyelashes into these spikes.

In Canada the regular price for this is $7.99 which is a rip off for such a bad mascara. I prefer the heart shaped brush from the same line (it's the one with the plastic bristles) better than this.