September 1, 2014 | 2038 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Diorific Lipstick in Magic Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by threnodyinvelvet

This is my HG red lipstick, I got lots of lipsticks from MAC and this one is the one I always come to if I want a true luscious looking red, I absolutelly love it, and I think Im gonna have to buy a backup!
The texture is really nice and long lasting, the smell of it is addictive, and the packaging is so beautiful, probably the most beautiful of all the makeup I own!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sierra1980

I wasn't a red lipstick kinda girl. I have always admired women who could pull off the look w/o looking as if they belong to the red light district or trying to be Courtney Love. That being said, I have tried reds only to see them fade to a garish pink or when applied made me look like a circus clown. And then I found it. Magic wine. It is magic! I have a fff complexion and this gives me the dramatic pin-up girl look I have been searching for. I pair it with CD's burgundy liner and a little of their 781- feast of plums gloss in the center. It is a creamy lipcolour and lasts for hours. Now, I am a red lipstick kind of girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MeredithP1

Holy Moley! I've found my HG of lipsticks! I was desperate to find a great red lipstick because I am not one to wear red lipstick often and I wanted one that didn't make me look like a hooker. The ones I find in the drugstore tend to look cheap on me and I feel so awkward wearing them. So I decided to hit the dept. store to find the right one. I bought CD Diorific in Rose Abbracadbra which looks amazing on my MMM skin and really compliments my green eyes and brown hair. It goes on velvety smooth and doesn't cake up on my less than smooth lips. As I mentioned, I don't wear red lipstick often but I love, love, love this lipstick so I put this on at home almost every night when I am watching tv, doing laundry, or whatever just because I love it so much and boy do I feel sexy! This lipstick lasts and lasts! The packaging is great because it stands up without tipping over. I will definitely be purchasing more Diorific lipstics in the colors that I wear on a daily basis. (okay, I thought that Magic Wine was called Rose Abracadabra because that is what it says above Magic Wine...but it is the same lipstick...any how, I love it!)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by amivins

Moisturizing and incredibly long-lasting, due to the intense pigmentation. Clear reddish wine, no brown tones, with a hint of golden shimmer; does not turn pink on this PPP. So long-lasting, in fact, that removing it was more of an issue than re-applying! And of course, the packaging is spectacular - you might find yourself touching up just to show off a little...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This red is just what I was looking for. Looks so great against my pale skin. And because the color is so demanding, it has to last. And it does. The longest lasting lipstick I have ever tried. And it was not drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 7:10:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

A simply beautiful deep ruby red. Marvellous with olive complexions, because it's quite warm. Quite moisturising for a long-wearing formula, the most beautiful packaging available.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 8:37:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is a luscious deep red in the *best* packaging - a bit OTT but Dior manages to pull it off :) It personally didn't look good on me, partly because I don't think I can carry off reds, but I think this would look wonderful on a brunette