September 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara in Berry Bond

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Got this mascara on a clearance sale. Really wanted a berry shade. Unfortunately, the color part of the mascara was so dried up that I haven't even got to try it properly... very sad and a waste of money. Just watch out for that...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by bekki6758

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dark lashes and was hoping to see a dramatic change, it shows up as a hint of red/purple, but barely. I love the primer to help lengten, but as for the color I liked the Copper Fantasy mascara better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 3:05:00 PM More reviews by epheme

the packaging is really really cool looking, and the product is decent, but it didn't show up as purple as I wanted, even with the white primer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really did not care for this product. Despite adding an extra step, I don't think it made my lashes significantly fuller. I ended up throwing it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a dual sided mascara. At one end is a semi-sheer white primer and at the other end is a deep berry colored mascara. It really works well at makes my lashes look very lush and full.