Lancome Blush focus in Marshmallow

4.4

on 6/2/2006 6:03:00 PM

I like this packaging but it should be more solid. I like that there is no stupid brush that you could not have used anyways. Color Marshmallow ir a very bright pink but it fades to a natural blush. This is perfect for traveller because it is so tiny. And also this is the blush that stays on longest of all blushes I have tried. This is very dry and almost as powder but it is too moist to be applied with a brush and too dry to be applied with your fingers. Thats why I found a perfect solution: I use a sponge applicator for an even finish. And oh boy it lasts. It lasts all day unlike my other blushes, I ahve never had a blush last this well. I suspect I cant keep my hands out of more shades even tho I am trying not to buy...

on 5/9/2006 5:26:00 AM

Another great cream blush by Lancome. Easy to apply, superb color! Great packing. Nothing to complain about! I have this blush in Lanawi too.

on 9/5/2004 7:30:00 AM

I love this on pale skin. Even my 55 y.o mother still using this one. It is really pinkish-peachy colour (Depend on your skin's complexion)! The only drawback is the packaging...NO MIRROR!! I can't imagine I have to pull out my watch and use it as a mirror. Overall a very nice cream to powder blush and definatelly better for normal-dry skin type.

on 1/9/2003 7:08:00 AM

I really like the Blush Focus blushes- they come in a great range of pretty colours, and the texture is nice as well. Not too matte, and not too dewy either.

Marshmallow is a very pretty vibrant pink- gives a great healthy glow, very feminine. continued >>

This is a cute cheek colour. It's a clear pink rose colour. Looks great on pale skin. Use this to create a healty natural flush or cold winter-fresh cheeks. No shimmer added. Good powdery cream formula that stays on.