October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought the new "Holy Smokes" shade of Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow and have been using it a fair amount. I really like it a lot, even though it has a hint of shimmer in it which I normally would try to avoid. The color is perfect, not too dark and not too light (unlike most of the others in that line). It goes on smoothly whether you use a brush or a foam rubber applicator. And it seems to stay on whatever you do.

The only negative for me is the heavy glass pot it comes in which takes up more space than I wish in my overloaded make-up drawer.

But overall this is a winner!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this eyeshadow rather hard to apply, it ended up quite uneven and patchy looking even when used with a primer. It also dried up in it's container very quickly, even though it was closed tightly.
However, once it was on (in all of it's patchy glory), it didn't really crease, and it seemed to last well. But who really wants a product that looks horrible lasting all day?

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Misleading name - these crease like crazy. When worn alone or on top of benefit eye primer the crease like a greasy mess within an hour of application. With powder shadow on top the crease become chunkier and thicker. The colour is beautiful subtle shimmer champagne but they don't last at all!! Anyone have any tips on helping this product last

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I have this in bikini-tini, which a champagne shade. I like that it's pigmented and doesn't crease. I use it on its own or as a base and it lasts a long time. I really like the design of the new packaging as well and the box it comes in and everything. The only (minor) problem I had with this, is that it didn't go on as smooth as others and was a little patchy. But with enough blending and building of the colour, it was fixed easily!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Bethpag11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought my two cents and birthday suit at the airport after swatching it on my hands. Going to the bathroom. Washing my hands and it didn't budge. They look great on the eyes really pigmented and don't budge. Love them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I returned this after trying it for a week. I have it in Blue My Mind and in the pan, the color is gorgeous - almost-silvery icy pale blue metallic perfection. Which made it extra heartbreaking that it was a total dud once applied. First of all, this has a that silicone slick greasiness, which is so wrong for an eyeshadow, especially considering how oily my lids are (I use UDPP to counteract this). That slick-ness makes for a very patchy application and it makes it impossible to build up - the product just slides off itself. This has almost no pigmentation and the blue did not show up at all. Very disappointing. The packaging is GORGEOUS but who cares when the product is so bad?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by stellina

I had one of these years ago and liked it, but I must confess that the current version sucked me in because of the retro container. It reminds me of being very young & shopping at the 5 & 10 store whenever I had an extra dollar or two, back when buying a new cosmetic was the biggest thrill of my life. I chose Blue My Mind, again under the influence of nostalgia: it's a pale icy blue that's very retro-trendy at the moment. Generally it's a good product although quite an expensive bit of nostalgia at $20 a pop. I also wish they had matte shades, which are few & far between in the sea of cream eyeshadows that are out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

The Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows are subtle, classy, glossy, emollient, make other shadows used with it look better, great blenders. I currently have 2 colors and will be getting others. A pleasure to use. Excellent for dry, mature skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I love these! These are even better than MAC Paint Pots, and that's saying something.

Price: $24 CAD
Colour
Skinny Love: dark green-tinged pewter with silver shimmer
Busy Signal: pearlescent dark warm brown
Texture: buttery
Pigmentation: full
Wear time: all day

Skinny Jeans is my all time face colour ever! The green/pewter tint makes my super dark brown eyes pop and it's simply gorgeous for everyone! I really recommend this colour as I have never seen anything quite like this baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeshadows. They are cream to powder eyeshadows, which means they go on as a cream and dry as a powder. Theyre all vibrant, and long-lasting and very easy to apply especially with your fingertips. Altough they can be pricey (around $20) I think its well worth to have a few of these in your collection.