July 29, 2014 | 2006 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex (Creme Complexe Hydratante)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by JoyceSusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used a LOT of different creams over the years.
I came across this cream at Costco & decided to try it. I'm glad that I did, it works better than some of the so called "high end" creams. It proved to me that I didn't have to pay over $100 to get results. I don't mind the lemony smell, to me it's quite refreshing.
I will definitely get more when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love this cream!!! I use it as a night cream and I wake up with very smooth and radiant skin.... I've seen that my skin glows In the morning n it looks so radiant and free of any wrinkles...... It has a slight smell but that smell goes away almost instantly and it is not greasy that it might make sleeping difficult ... All in all a gr8 product!!!! Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

Very nice and calm down my sensitive skin. You may feel it thick and hard to blend firstly, I find out this cream should be used as in pat motion, then it can give a matte feel. Definitely recommend to dry to very dry skin, combination skin may like it, not for oily skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love how this makes my skin feel! Very soft and indeed refined looking. I intended to use it as a night cream, as I already have the Ceramide Time Complex as a day cream, but I didn't find it moisturizing enough for the night. So now I use it during the day and I do really like it. The substance is a bit strange, it's thicker than a normal moisturizer, but it soaks up really quickly! You can easily do your make-up straight after putting this on. Packaging is definitely up for improvement, a jar is soooo last century, a tube or pump would be much appreciated. Price was a mere 15 euros for 100ml, no complaints on that front :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

I got my 72ml jar for $20 at winners compared to $52 retail. (steal!)
This cream keeps my skin very moisturized and clear, thanks to the retinal.
I normally have oily skin, but this doesn't make it oily at all. If anything, it mattes the oil.
I use it at nightime because I wear bbcream sunscreen during the day.
I have only been using this product for a week, but so far my skin is clear of blemishes, much more moisturized than when I used other high end brands, and feels smoother- all the dryness around my mouth is gone, and the tightness on my face is gone.
For $20, this cream is a rediculous steal. Would I buy it again at winners for $20, hell yes. Would I buy it at retail cost? Prob not, only because I don't want to spend that much. Would I rec it to others? In a heartbeat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a pack of 2 jars at Costco for $39.99. First of all, you risk cutting yourself trying to get the over packaged bubble card open. It is very hard to pry the cardboard open. Scissors won't cut it; you have to insert a small knife in the middle of the heavy cardboard. . Then there is a huge amount of heavy plastic surrounding the 2 jars and the mini jar of capsule samples. The jar itself would not open until I ran it under hot water, like a pickle jar. A bad sign that this might be old stock as I never in my life had trouble opening a new jar of any cosmetic. The smell immediately surprised me as it is a caustic, strong, unpleasant scent, kind of like insect repellant. Nevertheless I used it. Within moments my skin was burning. I am not sensitive to retinol so it was one of the other ingredients. I am going to try to return it to Costco because the reviews here are generally favourable to glowing. I suspect this has gone bad. There is no expiry date. About the Arden products: I aso had a serum sample in a tiny packet - enough for only 2 uses. It was so wonderful, probably the best smelling and best textured serum I ever used, leaving my face like satin and looking refreshed. Yet when I used the exact same serum in a pump container tester at a drug store today, wanting to buy some, it smelled rancid. If these products go bad so easily, I can't afford to invest in them. For now I am giving up on Elizabeth Arden creams except for the ceramide capsules that work fine and don't seem different from the way they were years ago.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bajsbaljan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer! My skin is on the dryer side with the occasional blemish. This moisturizer has definitely helped me combat my dry patches and (surprise!) hasn't broken me out!

It feels rather greasy when I apply it but sinks into the skin within a few minutes. It makes me feel hydrated all day and the packaging feel luxurious.

The only reason I give it the overall rating of 4 instead of five is because it contains parabens. I will repurchase the product if I don't find an equally good moisturizer thats paraben free before I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by milkyway80

Great product! I have combination skin (with acne scars - i have a history of oily skin until i took Roaccutane.)

It hydrates my skin better than any other moisture i used (and i have tried a lot).

But the best thing - it eliminated my black pores. not my sacrs, i must admit, but in general my skin looks better and I received compliments about it.

Lasts for months and i use a lot everytime.

Very recomendable!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by soonie420

I found this at TJ MAxx for around $20 so thought I'd give it a try. I can't afford to buy things at the mall but needed a good moisturizer. I have oily/dry skin but mainly dry and if I moisturize well, I tend to have less oilyness. This lotion definitely does that. And not only that, works great as a primer for foundation. It dries very quickly so I put that on, put on my SPF lotion, then MAC primer and my makeup goes on perfectly and stays well put. This is from someone that could not get foundation to stay put for longer than 8 hours. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by 0mollyrose0

I have used this on and off for years. It's a great pick me up for my skin and it hydrates like a dream. Very calming and soothing. Skin is juicy in the morning!