August 29, 2014 | 1736 users online

Skincare - Body - Jurlique - ROSE hand/body lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by jstastny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lotion. The scent is nice and though the lotion is quite thin/watery, it is surprisingly moisturising. I apply this after showering with the rose shower gel and my skin feels soft all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by aporcupine

I can't say that this is a HG for for me-- when my bottle runs out, I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for a new body lotion. But in all fairness, it's actually a good product. The botanical scent is delightfully light and clean. The runny consistency was a disappointment at first, but then I came to like it eventually because it's so spreadable and is easily absorbed by the skin. I find the moisturizing properties only so-so, that's why I am not totally in-love with this one. My skin is on the dry side but not extremely so, so when I got this I was really hoping it would be the one true lotion but it isn't just that moisturizing. It's a shame because the scent is lovely. I will probably purchase this again if I don't come across anything better.
UPDATE: I actually love this lotion. Love the spreadable consistency, the scent, and moisturizing properties.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by nortybunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell, packaging and the fabulous result from this product. :) It's perfect for my dry skin. I love love love it!

It's fairly expensive but it's definitely worth the price. Excellent product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2008 8:39:00 AM More reviews by cnj07

The new packaging stands out so much more for the brand than ever before!! The lotion looks a bit runny but does wonders on my skin. I purchased it coz I alwasy love the rose smell, which turned out exactly as I expected or even better! I first thought it might not be hydrating enough in winter. However, so far it's been doing extremely well on my skin. after use my skin feels very soft and looks dewy.
One setback: a bit sticky.

I would strongly recommend to ppl who love the smell and do not have very dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I bought this because of good reviews here, but I thought I was buying lavender - I made a mistake in the order, emailed them, but it was too late. I was pretty annoyed at myself because I am not a huge fan of rose, it's ok, pleasant, but it doesn't make me swoon like some people, lavender is more my scent.
Because this lotion is not cheap (26 for 300ml + p&p) I knew I would have to use it and braced myself for a couple of months of gritting my teeth. How wrong could I be, this is a beautiful scent, I don't think that I have ever smelt anything which is closer to a real rose than this, the first time I used it my husband actually said "what is that amazing smell!"
The lotion is light in texture, but that helps it to go further and it certainly moisturises my skin enough, and my body skin is fairly dry, and can get itchy.
The bottle has lasted me about 2 months of twice daily use, which is about what normal for me, so a little on the dear side, but I love it hugely and plan to try the lavender next.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by trapezer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Scent is one of my favorites; however, this is not the moisturizing lotion I expected based on my great experience with Jurlique's hand cream. Very runny, minimally moisturizing. Very expensive for such a mediocre product. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by behs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Rose, rose, I love you. Excellent product.
Scent - heavenly, naturally & romantic.
Texture - smooth, easy/fast to absorb (within a second)
Packaging (new)- transparent, clear bottle so you can see how many it's left.
Result - leave my skin smooth and hydrated
Price - ridicuriuos -> increase more then 20% for new packaging ( I have already factored in the 60ml increased from old packing to new packing)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on impulse when I felt like treating myself. The fragrance of this lingers longer and stronger than any other body lotion I've ever tried, but I've seemed to have gotten sick of the rose scent. The lotion itself is extremely runny and watery (I wasn't used to it initially), but it actually does a great job for hydration. This lotion made my skin extremely soft and smooth. However, I prbably won't be repurchasing due to the exorbitant price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Trunks

This is a great product - it's smooth, not too thick, not too heavily scented, not greasy at all, not too light - just the kind of body cream I'm looking for. I tend to slather on moisturiser so body butters are way too thick and greasy. The 240 ml pump bottle lasted me for at least 2 months - going out to get some more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like what I wrote about Jurlique's Lavender hand/body lotion, this too is a holy grail. I am not usually a fan of rose-scented body products at all, but this lotion has a very mild and fresh rose scent- literally like a whiff of a rose petal. Not at all potent or overpowering. The consistency of the lotion is perfect- fluid and super lightweight, yet moisturizes better than any cream I've ever tried (aside from maybe 100% shea butter, which may or may not be everyone's necessity). I can use this lotion even on my neck which is super sensitive, and on my chest which is very breakout-prone.