December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Other - The Body Shop - Chamois face cloth

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by cassiebee7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cloth is really nice to use after a long day and you want to wash your makeup from the day. I usually rinse my face first then run the cloth under really warm water, and wrong it out. Then I add my cleanser (biotherm exfoliating tonifying cleanser) to the cloth itself. I apply the cloth to my face and wash really well. And after when my makeup comes off on the cloth, I wash the cloth with johnsons baby shampoo. This cloth has helped me develop a great skincare routine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:43:00 PM More reviews by desida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had the opposite problem of the previous reviewer with this one: It did do a good job of getting my face clean - I hate having to use a separate eye-makeup remover, so it was nice to see the eye makeup coming off onto the cloth - but it felt harsh and rough on my face, and my skin felt terribly dry and stripped afterwards, even though I used my creamiest cleanser. Might be good for those who have more resiliant skin, but sensitive and dry types, stay away!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This facial cloth is a rip off. It's supposed to help clean your face but it doesnt do a good job of doing so. It doesnt completely clean your face so you're left with a filmy feel. The cloth is very soft but not worth purchasing IMO.