October 2, 2014 | 1869 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

I don't know why but I've always wanted to own a Bourjois pot blush. I always loved the packaging and the cuteness of it, and it made me feel girly ( I was a tomboy).

I'm relatively new to makeup and usually borrow whatever my mother or friend has, and when it came to buying my own blush, I beelined directly to the Bourjois pot ones.
It was a struggle deciding between Rose de Jaspe and Rose D'or because they're very similar colours, but I ended up with Rose de Jaspe.

Packaging:
I love the small size as it's easy to carry around. I got one with a dysfunctional button but that's not too much of an issue. The little mirror inside is very handy for me as I don't have any other mirror in my bag.

Application:
I think the shade is great for my skin.( I'm either pale and dead looking or slightly yellowish with discoloration due to acne scars and I do get red easily for whatever reason.) I can only describe this shade as a rosy pink with golden shimmer and looks very natural on me.
I love that it's easy to manage as well.
It's buildable, and if there's excess, it's easy to brush off.
A lot of the powder comes out on the brush and I can only see that when I slightly tap it.
The little brush that comes with it

Plus the smell of the powder is amazing. I don't really know how to describe the scent but it's a comforting scent and gets me excited to use the blush (If that makes any sense?)

I have a feeling this pot will last me a very long time although I use it daily, and I would definitely repurchase this. I think I'll buy the Rose D'or pot to compare it and see if there's any difference

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by evilshrub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush so much. I've got quite light, warm-toned freckly skin, and it comes out looking very, very natural. The gold running through it makes my cheeks have a nice, subtle sheen to them as well (not glittery), so sometimes I don't bother highlighting. Two other plusses for me are that it's super long-wearing, and that I've been using one pot daily for at least two years and it doesn't look like it's about to run out... I give it another year! Got another one in reserve right now - I buy when it's on special.

Just one more thing to add - some people don't like the brush, or the fact that the blush goes hard. I've not had any problems either way for some reason. I do have to scrape the brush on the product a bit, but it's easy. I also like the shape of the brush but due to the fact I have a long face I do like to put my blush on over a wide area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought in Europe, was $11.00. Nice small packaging, easy to slip into my make up bag. Not a fan of these huge packaging (Tom Ford, etc). Many colors available, very unusual for a drugstore (High Street) blush then again I would not say this was really low priced.

The color I chose is a very light pink with a tad of shimmer. Does not look glittery on my skin, just gives me a tad of natural pop. Tiny little brush works OK, but I do have much better brushes.

Thus, added to my vast collection of blushers. I do like this, and probably will use in my travel make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by LePetiteAnglaise

I bought bought this in a drugstore for Ģ3 when I was thirteen, and despite owning blushes now from MAC, Sephora, MakeUp For Ever, Benefit and others, I still come back to this NEVERENDING blush five years on for everyday colour. It's a wonderful, natural colour, a dusty peachy-pink, which applies and blends well for a long lasting 8 - 9 hour wear. The upside? Aside from the wonderful colour, texture, wearing quality and value, THE SMELL. SWEET JESUS. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD. I don't know what it is.... But it just smells like sea and sand and holidays and sun cream and fruit and coconut and Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner. It's beautiful. I love this product. The only downside is the brush that comes with. I mean, really Bourjois? If they'd stuck a banana in there it would have been more useful. Just throw the brushy-thing away and enjoy.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by AnneMarie13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Nice color, though itīs not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

its a nice blush, it shows up on my skin as a nice pink with a hint of light peach, its a very natural lookin color so great for people who like natural cheek look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had the little pot of this blush for ever. Literally years. I still have stacks left too. I really like the dusty pink colour that it is and I think it's a good stand-by blusher for everyday prettiness. I hate the brush it comes with though. It's so tiny and the wrong shape. But that aside, the product is good and I would recommend this colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by TwiPixie

for years and years this was the only blush that I had and it still reach for it a lot, it lasts that long!
Pigmentation wise is not a wow element but I do believe it last on your face. The bigger issues with these baked blushes is that after a while it takes a lot more work to get product on the brush because the powder is hard.
Very often I apply some with my fingers and then blend it with a brush because its a still lovely and perfectly good blush.
And the package is so cute!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.