Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

on 2/7/2015 2:59:00 PM

Such a lovely blush. The packaging is cute and easy to use, I like the brush and I like the scent, though strong it kind of reminds me of my late nanna. So everytime I open it I feel all nostalgic.
Its a pretty shimmery apricoty-pink. I'm pale-medium skin tone with highlighted blonde hair and I like the colour on me though I DO have to be careful not to overdo it at times as its quite strong colour! (a good thing though I think!)
It livens up my face and makes me look a bit healthier. I hope.
I think it will look even nicer on a tan in the summer. I recommend this to people and would buy it again, I recall its about 6-7 .

on 1/26/2015 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful nuance, so silky and smooth, it gives instant freshness and radiance to skin. It has a pretty lasting power, no break-out, no iritations. The packaging is so cute, I always have it in my purse for little touch ups during long day.
The only thing I can say it's not so perfect is the fact that I need to swirl my brush more to get some color on cheeks, it a little to hard. However, it is better to apply it gradually then to apply it once and look like a clown:-)

on 10/31/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Rose de Jaspe 95 is a peachy rose that adds a natural flush to cheeks. Its warm toned with cool silver shimmer. The shimmer isn't loud like Nars Super Orgasm, it blends out nicely to a healthy shimmer-sheen. Good pigmentation. Actually, I think its a close dupe for Benefit Rockateur :)

PROS:
- Blends well
- Pretty Floral scent
- Paraben Free
- Small and compact doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag or for storage
- Has a mirror for travel and on the go application
- Color coded packaging makes it quick to find the shade you want in the morning
- Bourjois put out super cute limited edition packaging quite often to spice it up

CONS:
- Most shades are pigmented but there are a few disappointments that have a lot of shimmer and not much pigment
- Lasting power is average - around 6 - 8 hours
- Some people say a few develop a hardened surface every once in a while and then its harder to pick up color. I wouldn't worry ahead of time - it hasn't happened to me yet and I have 4 that I've had for 18 months now. If it did the fix is easy....just to scrape off a layer of the surface with a nail file, or an old clean mascara wand, or and old toothbrush :)

on 5/31/2014 3:19:00 PM

I don't know why but I've always wanted to own a Bourjois pot blush. I always loved the packaging and the cuteness of it, and it made me feel girly ( I was a tomboy).

I'm relatively new to makeup and usually borrow whatever my mother or friend has, and when it came to buying my own blush, I beelined directly to the Bourjois pot ones.
It was a struggle deciding between Rose de Jaspe and Rose D'or because they're very similar colours, but I ended up with Rose de Jaspe.

Packaging:
I love the small size as it's easy to carry around. I got one with a dysfunctional button but that's not too much of an issue. The little mirror inside is very handy for me as I don't have any other mirror in my bag.

Application:
I think the shade is great for my skin.( I'm either pale and dead looking or slightly yellowish with discoloration due to acne scars and I do get red easily for whatever reason.) I can only describe this shade as a rosy pink with golden shimmer and looks very natural on me.
I love that it's easy to manage as well.
It's buildable, and if there's excess, it's easy to brush off.
A lot of the powder comes out on the brush and I can only see that when I slightly tap it.
The little brush that comes with it

Plus the smell of the powder is amazing. I don't really know how to describe the scent but it's a comforting scent and gets me excited to use the blush (If that makes any sense?)

I have a feeling this pot will last me a very long time although I use it daily, and I would definitely repurchase this. I think I'll buy the Rose D'or pot to compare it and see if there's any difference

on 5/4/2014 10:52:00 PM

I love this blush so much. I've got quite light, warm-toned freckly skin, and it comes out looking very, very natural. The gold running through it makes my cheeks have a nice, subtle sheen to them as well (not glittery), so sometimes I don't bother highlighting. Two other plusses for me are that it's super long-wearing, and that I've been using one pot daily for at least two years and it doesn't look like it's about to run out... I give it another year! Got another one in reserve right now - I buy when it's on special.

Just one more thing to add - some people don't like the brush, or the fact that the blush goes hard. I've not had any problems either way for some reason. I do have to scrape the brush on the product a bit, but it's easy. I also like the shape of the brush but due to the fact I have a long face I do like to put my blush on over a wide area.

on 1/29/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought in Europe, was $11.00. Nice small packaging, easy to slip into my make up bag. Not a fan of these huge packaging (Tom Ford, etc). Many colors available, very unusual for a drugstore (High Street) blush then again I would not say this was really low priced.

The color I chose is a very light pink with a tad of shimmer. Does not look glittery on my skin, just gives me a tad of natural pop. Tiny little brush works OK, but I do have much better brushes.

CONCLUSION; It was super dry after 6 mo. Had to toss could not blend sparkling things were like sandpaper on my face

Don't know if it is the product, or if I bought an "old stale product"

Either way, go with BB or LM or MAC for blushers

I bought bought this in a drugstore for 3 when I was thirteen, and despite owning blushes now from MAC, Sephora, MakeUp For Ever, Benefit and others, I still come back to this NEVERENDING blush five years on for everyday colour. It's a wonderful, natural colour, a dusty peachy-pink, which applies and blends well for a long lasting 8 - 9 hour wear. The upside? Aside from the wonderful colour, texture, wearing quality and value, THE SMELL. SWEET JESUS. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD. I don't know what it is.... But it just smells like sea and sand and holidays and sun cream and fruit and coconut and Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner. It's beautiful. I love this product. The only downside is the brush that comes with. I mean, really Bourjois? If they'd stuck a banana in there it would have been more useful. Just throw the brushy-thing away and enjoy.

on 6/3/2012 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Nice color, though its not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

on 5/29/2012 1:29:00 PM

its a nice blush, it shows up on my skin as a nice pink with a hint of light peach, its a very natural lookin color so great for people who like natural cheek look.

on 5/25/2012 2:13:00 AM

I've had the little pot of this blush for ever. Literally years. I still have stacks left too. I really like the dusty pink colour that it is and I think it's a good stand-by blusher for everyday prettiness. I hate the brush it comes with though. It's so tiny and the wrong shape. But that aside, the product is good and I would recommend this colour.

Popular Blush Products