April 24, 2014 | 1875 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Little Round Pot blush in 95 Rose de Jaspe

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought in Europe, was $11.00. Nice small packaging, easy to slip into my make up bag. Not a fan of these huge packaging (Tom Ford, etc). Many colors available, very unusual for a drugstore (High Street) blush then again I would not say this was really low priced.

The color I chose is a very light pink with a tad of shimmer. Does not look glittery on my skin, just gives me a tad of natural pop. Tiny little brush works OK, but I do have much better brushes.

Thus, added to my vast collection of blushers. I do like this, and probably will use in my travel make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by LePetiteAnglaise

I bought bought this in a drugstore for Ģ3 when I was thirteen, and despite owning blushes now from MAC, Sephora, MakeUp For Ever, Benefit and others, I still come back to this NEVERENDING blush five years on for everyday colour. It's a wonderful, natural colour, a dusty peachy-pink, which applies and blends well for a long lasting 8 - 9 hour wear. The upside? Aside from the wonderful colour, texture, wearing quality and value, THE SMELL. SWEET JESUS. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD. I don't know what it is.... But it just smells like sea and sand and holidays and sun cream and fruit and coconut and Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner. It's beautiful. I love this product. The only downside is the brush that comes with. I mean, really Bourjois? If they'd stuck a banana in there it would have been more useful. Just throw the brushy-thing away and enjoy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by AnneMarie13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Nice color, though itīs not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

its a nice blush, it shows up on my skin as a nice pink with a hint of light peach, its a very natural lookin color so great for people who like natural cheek look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had the little pot of this blush for ever. Literally years. I still have stacks left too. I really like the dusty pink colour that it is and I think it's a good stand-by blusher for everyday prettiness. I hate the brush it comes with though. It's so tiny and the wrong shape. But that aside, the product is good and I would recommend this colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by TwiPixie

for years and years this was the only blush that I had and it still reach for it a lot, it lasts that long!
Pigmentation wise is not a wow element but I do believe it last on your face. The bigger issues with these baked blushes is that after a while it takes a lot more work to get product on the brush because the powder is hard.
Very often I apply some with my fingers and then blend it with a brush because its a still lovely and perfectly good blush.
And the package is so cute!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am generally surprised with the positive opinions of this product. I can understand its popularity as it comes in a variety of shades, smells nice and is relatively inexpensive. But for me its texture is far too hard and you really need to scratch hard to get the blush on the brush. This was was my first blush ever and I was a bit disappointed as I found it really difficult to apply properly. The effect was either invisible or close to Russian doll. I was almost put off using blushes at all and then I came across a Bourjois Duo Effet Sculpteur Blush and this was another story, I am a big fan of blushes ever since.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

Good product imo for the price ($19 Canadian), since I don't wear blush that often and didn't really want to pay $30+ just for it. This colour gives me a nice rosy flush without looking sparkly, glittery, or tomato-faced. It is also easily blendable making it great for day-to-night wear.

I really like the curved little brush it comes with. It's very convenient for on-the-go application or any touch ups, picks up a LOT of product (must tap off excess) and is easily washable. If I want a more sheer look, I use a blusher brush or MAC's tapered face brush.

Negatives - besides the brush it comes with, packaging looks a bit like what you'd find in a little girl's purse? With the above being said, I probably would not buy it again, because I like experimenting with a lot of makeup. This should last me a LONG long time anyway.

I'm about an NC20, pale olive.