April 18, 2014 | 1747 users online

Makeup Brushes - NARS - Push Liner Brush 02

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam62

This is best push brush on the market! It makes using gel liners a no brainer and is something you should begin with if you are just begining to use them. Mine is over ten years old and have just bought a back up.
I have others that are the same shape, but had much harsher bristles on the eyes so in the garbage they went. Every brand is known for doing some things really well, no brand does it all perfectly. This brush is perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by PRINCESSKIRST

Every person who wears make up should own one of these. changed the way i approach, buy and use eye-liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I really, REALLY love this brush. I do. There are a few problems with it, but lets start with the positive.

I love how easy it is to 'stamp' some black eyeshadow into my lashline with this brush. It adds a nice, subtle definition that isn't too sharp. It works great for lining the bottom of the eye as well. Takes two seconds to do, has great impact, and is basically fool-proof.

The cons are: white bristles that never seem to get completely clean, after a few washes the ends seem to splay a bit and fluff up, and my ferrule came loose from the handle within 6 months (even with careful washing. I superglued it back on).

The splaying and fluffing isn't really a big deal for me, but I know those looking for precision might not be so keen. I don't use it with my fluidlines/gel liners so I can't comment on that. I haven't found a brush I like more for lining with eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Bahesmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this brush. I first saw it when I got my makeup done by a Nars makeup artist and loved how she used it to line my eyes. I bought a similar brush by Sonia Kashuk at Target, but was not as happy with the results. I thought I'd just not had the experience to use it the way the makeup artist did, but when I bought the actual Nars version it went on perfectly. Such a difference a brush makes! Excellent brush, now I live lining my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by algreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down, this is my favorite eyeliner brush. I've had this brush for about 3 years and I use it every day to apply my MAC Fluidline. It creates a perfect line with just the right thickness. I much prefer this brush over my MAC 212 brush, which creates a much thinner line and is a little trickier to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2008 2:15:00 AM More reviews by crysta

This was great to use when new as it gives super fine lines and great control. I find the brush handle too long because I angle it 90 degrees to line my eyes where it inevitably bangs into the mirror if I get too close.

I liked the classy design and the contrast between black handle and white bristles. I didn't like how hard it was to clean gel liner off it with regular shampoo. I ended up using oil-based makeup remover (DHC) to clean it. And I had to clean it every time I used it.

What I really didn't like was how after just a year of use (and I used it maybe once a week), the bristles split and fluffed, so bye-bye fine lines. The NARS counter couldn't help with it, so bye-bye brush and bye-bye NARS products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 4:51:00 AM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush just didn't work for me. I find it so hard that the BB gel eyeliner I bought in 2005 dried out due to lack of use. I also find it impossible to clean. It takes 3 washes before it is cleaned up and then the tip fluffs up. So my experience has been similar to others who have given this a poor rating.

I am thinking of wearing eyeliner again and I am dreading the idea of using this brush again. In light of all the positive reviews I will give this brush another go and if I change my mind I will update this review.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by laa_cat

I was surprised to see the low rating of this product. To me this is absolutely the best brush to tight line. It's like almost impossible to make a thick line with this brush. My only gripe about this brush is that the handle and sometimes it hits the mirror when I'm trying to get closer to the mirror. Japonesque has a similar brush but the bristle is much much much more stiff. I hated that brush but I know some people like a stiffer brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 5:26:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is just ok. I hate that the white bristles show everything. I found no matter how i cleaned this brush, it loosened up a lot and splayed. I prefer the Stila push liner brush by far.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by cocotte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been the most Wonderful Brush for me! As someone who has never managed to look good with eyeliner (lopsided,uneven lines are my speciality!) My eyes looked subtly enhanced and both look even (Yipee!) If you are as old as me and as useless at eye lining then please try again with the Push....I really did not believe I could do such a good job. The Nars Senior International Makeup Artist who was making me up showed me how to use it...and promised me it was "pretty impossible" to get it wrong...and he was right! I am totally delighted with everything about it except the price ....so I refuse absolutely to pay for the travel pack(around US$200 with delivery) and as I couldn't find a separate travel push brush on ebay....so....thinking about buying another Push Brush and cutting off the end and sticking it in with my Shu Uemura travel brushes in the handy clear plastic holder....(total awesome travel set) I'd appreciate any helpful advice on this!