October 22, 2014 | 1200 users online

Eyeliner - Christian Dior - Crayon Eyeliner in Deep Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

As per usual I purchased this on a whim. Again, its a very expensive product.

Its nice and soft, and blends out easily. I like crayons and pencils because they are easier to use.

The pencil line is still viewable at the end of the day without smudging

I like the blending option on the end.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm a DIOR fan and decided to buy this one because i need a better eyeliner. I'm a beginner for make up use and frankly i hate an eyeliner,because it's very tricky to use and my eyes're getting smaller when i put it on,even though my eyes are not narrow. BUT i'm still using it for define my eyes. At first i would like to try some eye liners, but because of the clerk shop recommend me this one, i bought it then. To be honest, i need a black liner, but because this deep brown color is dark, i chose this one.
Well,
I LOVE THIS COLOR, it's match for me who's having golden beige(fair-medium/warm undertone) skin tone, moreover i have slightly brown-black hair color.
it has intense brown color, not light brown/khaki.
This eyeliner is perfect for you, who wants to have a natural look or just highlight your eyes without a thick make up covered.
I (also) LOVE its blending tip, very smooth and easy to use. It's great to draw lines on your eyes. a VERY FINE eyeliner pencil.
BUT
it smudges easily and looks more horrible when i put it on my lower eyelid, i don't know why, maybe because this one is not a waterproof version. I'm dissapointed then, because I NEED an eyeliner pencil which is not smudging easily, because it will remain a PANDA eyes looking, BAD.

pros :

- seriously nice color.intense but natural
- easy to use.really fine-draw.won't harm your eyes
- blendable
- easy to sharpen and free dior sharpener in one box

cons :

- omG...smudge easily (BIG mistake for every eyeliner product)
- hard to remove (even using make up remover).trust me it's horrible when it is smudging then hard to wipe
- pricey for sure

definitely won't repurchase !!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by hellochristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was searching for a great brown pencil, and this is definitely great. I wanted a more natural look but most the brown eyeliners I tried were too light. This is a nice, intense and dark brown. Goes on smoothly. Doesn't cake up or flake. I love that it comes with a smudge end and eyeliner sharpener. The eyeliner sharpener is fantastic! It's universal and works for all my eyeliners! But for the price, I think I'll be on the search for another more affordable dark brown.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by anniemouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely colour, but I'm going to have to agree with the "it's a bit sh1t" reviews. Not that it's a bad eyeliner, it's great. It's just got nothing to elevate it above a high street one at half the price. All eyeliners smear on me within a few hours, I guess I shouldn't have been so optimistic about a high end brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Nastassja79

I'm sorry other ladies are having issue with this liner. I'm blond/light blue eyes, and this brown is a beautiful contrast, without being as harsh as black. I don't find it smudges any more than any other liner. In fact, when I drew the liner on my hand at the store, after washing my hands another 10 times, the liner was STILL there (never smudged). I was shocked at how steadfast this liner is.

I know I can put this liner on in the morning, and after 8 hours it is still put. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Mblue

Was quite disappointed in this after the amount I paid for it. Like the previous reviewer has mentioned, it is simply not a very nice brown - I have other brown pencils from Prestige, Clinique, Bourjois and their colour is much more flattering. It comes with a sharpener and does sharpen very well with no wastage or other problems. It also smudges quite well when I use the smudger on the other end of the pencil which is a plus point. However, I don't find myself reaching for this ever and would not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointing product. I bought this duty free in Dubai, had no makeup with me for a 2 week holiday.

Pros:
- nice looking pencil with useful good quality sponge blender tip
- nice texture, easy to apply without dragging eyelid

Cons:
- it's not the nicest brown, looks fine when testing on your hand but somehow it looks unflattering when used with my normal eyes makeup. Haven't had this problem with any other brown eye pencil I have bought - at both ends of the market.
- doesn't blend much
- pricy for what you get, pretty dissapointing purchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

I bought this eyeliner as part of a Dior promo event.

It is a pretty good eyeliner. The color is rich and doesn't pull on my eyelid like my cheaper brand eyeliner I got for free. I got this in the waterproof version and it's the best thing I used on my waterline. I doesn't fade much or leak to the bottom of my eyes (look like panda). Overall I think it was expensive for something the same quality as MAC eyeliners except $10 more.

One the plus side it came with an eyeliner but when I sharpened the pencil the creamy formula is hard to remove from the shapener and looked kinda like I had crap on my sharpener.

Update 11/03/2008

Product moves around my oily lids way too much. Smears after 1 hr of applications and doesn't stay put. I went out and found a better product from MAC that is cheaper and better staying power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 4:37:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a huge disappointment from Dior. Ladies: Save yourself 25 dollars and two trips to the mall (the second to return this proposterous shat of an eyeliner). Now there are some things Dior that I really love like the blushes and glosses but this is a real miss. Its texture is soft and creamy which is great but it doesnt offer much precision for lining the eyes and cant stay in the inner rim. It also dissappears within 45 minutes of application and ends up under your eyes, ruining your concealer and making you seem like an abused and battered woman. If thats the look you're going for, buy a one dollar WnW eyeshadow and smear it under your eye coz really this is just going to give the same affect. NO staying power, not so pigmented, and no precision. All in all a true dud. The one thing I did REALLY like is the packaging. Its a nice big sized pencil with a sharpener included in the box and a smudger as well as two tips that wont fall off since they fit snugly. However I cannot repurchase this piece of crap just for the packaging, as nice as it may be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite eyeliner pencils! It comes with an excellent blending tip and a good sharpener. The bleding tip is really handy, it makes it so easy to create that smudged e/l when doing a smoky eye.

Deep Brown is a lovely deep brown color. Just the right brown shade for me. As I am a blonde with fair skin black e/l look way to harsh on me, this brown is deep but still not too dark for me to wear on an everyday basis.

The staying power is wonderful! One of the best I've tried when it comes to staying power. The texture is really nice too, it's very easy to apply. I would repurchase this over and over again!

continued >>