Dior Heather Rose

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't know what Dior does to their lipliners that they don't do to their other products (except foundation and lipstick)...Usually their eyeshadows and eyeliners are unpigmented junk! However, all their lipliners apply beautifully, evenly and are highly pigmented. Heather Rose is my lip colour but better lipliner. I use it before all my lipsticks-reds, plums, browns, pinks. It is perfect. In the past I tried the Smashbox nude liner but it was unpigmented and applied unevenly. I just wish they'd come out with heather rose in a lipstick as well!

on 12/9/2011 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This lipliner is a beautiful pencil. The color leans very nicely to my own skintone (my lips). It stays well into place and holds my lipstick where it is supposed to be. I love the brush on the other end of the pencil: ideal to apply your lipstick or to smudge out the liner for a plump effect on your lips. Simply color your lips with the pencil, smudge out with the brush and then apply some transparant lip gloss and you're all set!
The complementary pencil sharpener is a nice addition to the pencil. I always keep it in my make up bag, very handy.
It is overall a good high quality pencil, which looks very chic!

on 9/2/2008 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sorry to ruin the 100% rating on this one, but I really tried to like it. It is very drying and it seems really bright to me. I liked it at first and did try, but I think it will be headed back to Sephora.

on 4/21/2007 6:04:00 AM

This is a lip liner, that I know I won't be able to be without. I just paired it with a new Dior Gloss, and the go perfect together. Try this with Rose Denim Gloss!

on 8/9/2006 7:57:00 AM

I don't know how I didn't discover this colour earlier (I was using CD lipliner Tile, more of a nude/neutral colour, for years)... This is my favourite color now, such a beautiful and for me an ideal shade of medium rose, not too bright, not too dull, not too dark, not too light, very versatile and goes great with all my lipsticks. This shade is not completely matte, contains some discreet shimmer. Very nice and very usable lipliner shade, especially for cooltoned ladies who wear mostly rose/pink lipsticks.

on 6/8/2004 11:31:00 AM

I never wore lipliner UNTIL I tried this one - Heather Rose is so pretty! It looks very natural on me and it goes with so many different lip colors. It blends beautifully with the attached brush. Since I discovered this, I have tried a few other brands and nothing compares to this!

on 6/8/2004 3:09:00 AM

A really lovely shade that would suit a wide variety of lipsticks and glosses. It's creamy and applies easily, which is important for me because I have dry, sensitive lips and tend to avoid lip liner because it's too drying and doesn't feel comfortable on my lips. It sharpens really well and you can tell it's a quality pencil.

This is maybe the most beautiful lipliner ever. The colour is perfect and hard to find. It is a mix of pink, mauve and a little brown...The colour changes with the light... It has the slightest shimmer in it. This is a very useful product. Beautiful on it's own or to match almost any lipstick or lipgloss.

on 3/16/2003 10:08:00 PM

This lipliner color is so beautiful! The perfect golden shimmery mauvey-rose and it's not too pink or too brown on me. I think this one looks great all by itself with a little clear gloss on top. Simply gorgeous! The pencil itself is very soft and easy to work with. I love it! :)

on 1/7/2003 1:57:00 AM

I don't usually wear lipliners with pinky lipsticks, because I find that most shades look too obvious.

Heather Rose is a lovely coppery rose, shimmery with a hint of peach, depending on your skintone. Because of the unique colour, it goes with most pink-mauve-peach-brown lipcolours, and is very subtle and pretty.

Plus, the texture is just right- firm enough so the pigment doesn't melt off, even in warmer climates, but still creamy for ease of application. continued >>

Popular Lip Liners