Nair Roll-on Wax Brazilian Spa Clay

3.7

I normally don't post reviews but this I literally the worst waxing product I've ever used. I really wanted to love this product, I've tried the original nair and the sensitive nair and my skin just hated it so I switched to waxing and I've been getting the ready to use strips and I like them, they don't get everything off but they do a good job. So I thought this product would be even better and easier, WRONG. It literally took out 2 hairs every time I would pull a strip. TWO HAIRS! The only thing it removed was my self tanner, and not to mention made my skin really red and tender. Also it says on the package "rinse off" LIE! Literally sat in my tub for 20 min scrubbing it off. I don't ever return products but this was such a waste of money that I'm going to.

on 6/30/2014 5:12:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product. It was super mess free and the strips are washable so I was able to reuse them. It was a good thing they were washable because it took hours and lots of wax to get the hairs off my legs! Every strip I pulled took maybe 1/4th of my hairs out, forcing me to reapply and reapply the wax (and wash and reuse the strips!) it was much less painful than other waxes I have used...but that was probably because it wasn't pulling many out. I ended up finishing my legs up with my epilator...pretty disappointing :/ won't be using again.

on 6/22/2014 7:17:00 PM

MESS: no mess and there is a standing point on the bow where you put it on so it doesn't spill. It never spills. I love how its roll on

EFFECTIVENESS:It removed hair form my legs under arms arms. did not try on bikini lines Gets all of the hair

Cleaning: there are 10 reusable strips. to wash them I put them in a bowl of hot water(not boiling) and the wax and hair slides off. rise of of skin with warm water

It is so easy to use. leaves no in grown hair and it last up to a month until next stubble and up to month and half until you need to re wax
bottle of wax lasts up to 40 to 50 uses on legs and for 15 dollars CDN you cant beat it

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! It's the 3rd time I'm buying it! Cheaper than actually going to the salon, easy to use without creating a mess! But what I really love is how it's so easy to wash up afterwards!

on 1/19/2013 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I bought the Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Removal Wax Strips.
IT SUCKED. When ripping off the wax strips, the wax wouldnt even stay on the strip. It got all over in patches on my leg. And whatever did come off clean, hardly any hairs came off with it. I do not recommend this product to anyone and will not be buying this again....very dissapointing...

on 11/7/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I usually wax at home using a salon-style wax warmer, but I recently moved and wanted supplies more quickly. I found this product at CVS, and I am surprised to report that I may never go back to messy pots of wax. You unscrew the roller part, take out a plastic plug, screw the roller back on, and microwave for 15-20 seconds. It comes with strips. You roll a thin layer of wax on (no messy sticks and no wax getting everywhere!), lay a strip down, and pull off, just like any other wax. This was my first time using a sugar wax, and I LOVE it. It seemed to hurt less and it was so easy to rinse leftovers off of my skin. When you're done, you unscrew the roller, rinse it clean, and re-insert the plastic plug. The reason I gave it 4 lippies is that the plug gets annoying-- and what happens if you lose it? But overall, I would repurchase again and again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If you want a good opinion on hair which is medium.. but i have LOADS OF it - MORE THAN MOST GUYS and its pretty tight on there. ! this product really impressed me, after I had a bad experience with nair shower power max cream in my underarms. I first tried this with my underarms, after getting it salon waxed twice. It's very easy and effective, thank god it rolls on easily, and it smells good too. The only small problem was that i would have to heat it again after some time, and since I'm not that experienced, I had to wait a while while the strip was stuck to the wax in my under arm, so it would actually grip the hair. Next, I will be trying it on my legs after getting my legs waxed at the salon once or twice. I hope it works, but after seeing how fast the salon lady could do it, and still took 20 minutes, i'm scared i'll take hours. :P ..... I'll update letter on how it went on my legs

edit: after 2 minutes: haha i just waxed my underarms with this (which i always do)... and noticed a few patches on the top of my leg that she should have done to make the hair level equal.... so I waxed it using this. This was on my thigh... and i think it would work the same for other areas... and it did an amazing job! though I only did like a few spots... also i think i warmed it correctly this time :D ... i think instead of going to the salon the second time.... i'm going to do it myself.... i think :P

on 12/13/2011 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a review for the Roll On Milk and Honey Wax by Nair. The product itself smells really, really nice. The first time I used it, I'll admit, it didn't work AS effectively as I thought it would. I heated it up for a while, and I tried to follow its instructions where you apply it and then almost immediately rip it off. At times it wasn't that effective.

However, the next time I did it, it worked really well. What changed is that instead of ripping it off immediately, I pressed against the sheets making sure that the wax would come into contact with all of the tiny hairs. Then, after a few seconds of pressing down on it, I ripped off the sheet, and it worked! There are naturally going to be several hairs here and there that it may not pick up, but for the most part, it does work.

You can also reuse the sheets. After you're done, just run the sheets under warm water and rub the wax off. This product runs from about $8-$11, which might seem a tiny bit expensive, but I would still repurchase it.

on 4/8/2008 1:28:00 PM

I absolutely loved this product despite a little messiness. I can't find it in stores nor on the NAIR site and am absolutely frustrated.

This was definitely the best home hair removal system I've found, and it is also very affordable. I love sugaring/waxing & would love to find this system again.
I loved the roll-on feature, which made application easy, even, clean, & quick.
I loved the microwave to heat feature, because it's easy & quick. Also, the products that don't require heating never work for me - they get too warm & just get gooey.
I love this product & hope to find it or at least something comparable again soon.

on 1/16/2008 11:48:00 AM

I see that most people liked this, but I didn't. I've done a bit of both waxing and sugaring before and I must say this stuff sucked! The roll on thing worked fairly well, but it was messy and I threw it away after my second "sesson" I had with it because cleaning it up was difficult to clean (before using you have to take the roller part off and take a plastic stopper out and then sit the contraption upsidedown so the wax will pour onto the roller... that's fine but afterwards cleaning & trying to put the stopper back in was messy!) And then we have the hair removal aspect.. I like looking at my wax strips to see all the hair & where it was taken out from the root... That didn't happen w/ these.. it would pull out MAYBE 2 hairs on each strip... and cleaning the stuff off skin was a chore.. not as difficult as real wax but it was still a pain!

Top Rated Hair Removal