November 29, 2014 | 1695 users online

Candles - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Lemon Poundcake Soy Tart

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Again- smelled like pledge to me! I guess I just don't care for lemon scented products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by HollyE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome scent! Very refreshing and warm. It's just a hair shy of smelling like Pledge, but the addition of the cake really mellows it out. I'm definitely going to order more of these. It's a great citrusy scent that doesn't bowl you over.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

DH said this smelled like peanut butter to him so I won't be picking this up again. It smelled like lemon to me but not much poundcake-y smelling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 12:05:00 AM More reviews by AmyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this slightly less than Yankee's Lemon Poundcake, which is pure heaven and probably my favorite candle scent of all time. The AZW version has more lemon, less cake than the Yankee, resulting in a somewhat less "warm" scent. The scent throw is not as strong as the Spiced Vanilla - I had to use an entire tart to get the intensity that I wanted. The fragrance does linger very well after burning, though, and it really is very nice - I'm just spoiled by Yankee.