July 24, 2014 | 2050 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Multiples

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by StefanieBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You need this in your life! If you, like myself, hate that chalky and cakey look that a powder blush or bronzer can give then Nars Multiples are definitely for you! I near choked at the £30.00 price tag but once I used the product, I could justify it. I bought the Puerto Vallarta shade which is described as tangerine on www.nars.com- the shade is a beautiful sunkissed orange, it gives my cheeks a dewy and healthy sheen with a glow rather than a glitter, which I hate. I cannot rave about this product enough, and I think the shade is quite unique so swatch it before going for the more hyped up shades such as Orgasm. The multiples look like a giant lipstick, this makes them easy to apply and great to travel with. You can apply straight to your face and blend with your fingers, I use my Real Techniques Face Expert, blends like a dream. I'm planning on buying Palm Beach which is a deep bronze and also the standard Laguna shade. Get one asap, you'll love it...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Last year I bought a coffret of multiples on ebay for a good price. The colors are South Beach , Orgasm and Copacabana. I use the first 2 as a lip highlighter and the Copacabana on cheekbones and browbones for an evening out. I also tap a small dot in the middle of each eyelid after applying my eyemakeup. I feel like this takes about 10 years off my face.
The best way I have found to apply this is to put some on both index fingers, smoosh it around so it gets a bit creamier as it warms up and then tap it on. A little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dithered lots about buying this product; it retails for about 35.00 in Ireland so it's not cheap. However, when I did get brave and finally buy it I wasn't disappointed-this lasts forever (I've had my current one for nearly a year) and it's great for quick touch ups in work or when you are out and about. It's also properly multi-use; mine does as a brow/cheekbone/collarbone highlighter, lipgloss, blush and once an eyeshadow...pricey, but I love it. I use the Orgasm shade which is lovely as I'm pale, but there are other colours available ofr different skintones. My only word of warning on this is that, for dry skin, it does have a tendency to pile up in cracks or highlight flaky patches-my dry faced friend borrowed this once and didn't love it, but it works great for oily me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Maq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this some years ago. I recall being somewhat turned off by the name, which was something like "Madagascar" or "Mauritius." (Yeah, dark, intense color, must have "exotic" African name. I've never seen a makeup product called "Sweden.")

It worked OK, but it wasn't as creamy as the Stila Convertibles. I did like that it could be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips. As I recall, I did use the whole thing, which is rare.

In recent trips to the store, many of the colors had a shimmer effect that I didn't want to use. It's not appropriate for the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by studybreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like lipstick, mainly because most are too dry or too glossy***. This Nars Multiple in Malibu is great on my lips because it is neither. It stays on for a long time without making my lips flaky or making them look like I just ate of bucket of fried chicken. I like using EOS balm first (or any balm), then apply, but using w/o balm works for me, too. I also love this as an eyecolor because it's soft and comfortable and long-wearing. It's good as a blush, but it takes a little bit of layering to get it to show up, and it does sort of highlight my pores, but it's not a deal-breaker. Malibu is on the pinkish side with a brown undertone. Next up for purchase, The Multiple in Palm Beach.

***(Stila Long Wear lipstick is an exception, IMHO, and I love it in Treasure).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by superkathy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

yay! I just started using this and I must say that every morning I look forward to putting it on my face! I makes my face glow and makes my skin tone look more awake compared to any other blushes that I've ever used. I have got the Multiples in Orgasm from a generous swapper, because I've wanted to try it but couldn't afford the $40. I have light to medium skin tone, and the color shows up my cheeks well. I'm not sure where else (since its supposed to be a highligher) to use it, though, besides my cheeks, so yeah please PM me if you have other good uses. lol. I didnt like the texture at first, becuz it was very thick and solidy- not the same as I imagined it to be, but now it doesnt bother me anymore. Overall I like this more than the powder blush. Have not tried any other colors but would love to when I go to Sephora next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by jacks250

These are amazing..if I could afford it i would get every single colour. Really nice colours, looks amazing on, does highlight pores though (for those of you who have very noticeable pores like me), but doesn't break me out. will never stop buying these. oh, but if you have dehydrated/dry skin, might not look as good (ie. might magnify dryness) (these used to look much better on me when my skin wasn't dehydrated).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by APaleBlondeSpeaks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For a pale blonde like me, this is natural-looking color that looks pretty good on the cheeks, eyes, and lips (though it settles into creases on the lips without a good moisturizer). In a rush, NARS Multiple works very well. It's highly portable, too. However, if you want to look fantastic and you have the time, I recommend products better suited to each part of the face, and if you love the color, use the Multiple as a daily blush only. The packaging gave me so much product, I will NEVER have to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by xphoenix06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, I have two of them, one in St. Burts and one in Copacabana. They are great for highlighting and contouring. Goes on smooth, is very blendable, and has a powder finish to it. I think they're $37 a piece, so it's expensive, but for me it's worth every penny. Doesn't break me out or make my face too oily or shiny, just a beautiful glow! I think they now have a compact w/ a highlighter/contour dual for $45, but I think it's only at Sephora. I heard that there are nice dupes out there from E.L.F., etc. (I think powder form), if you're looking for a more wallet-friendly altarnative.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colors are nice, but I have no use for these. I prefer owning one cream highlighter to go with all blush colors when I'm in the mood for it. As cream blushes, they're too sheer. Also, I dislike the large, bulky stick. The new compact duos are nice, but same deal--no need.