September 2, 2014 | 1642 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - beautifying blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected shades: flamingo (baby pink), flushed (bright pink), melon (peachy pink), sunset (coral)

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- packaging

Cons

- price

Comments: Great quality and cute packaging. The price is a little high, which is the only con for me. A little goes a long way and they last all day. Sunset and Flamingo are my favorite - gorgeous!

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

I have this blush in pink. Overall I like it. I need to "sand" the top of the blush left in the pan and make sure I use a clean applicator brush as it is starting to look oily and hard, but I have had it for awhile. Maybe I will be more enthusiastic when I "refresh" the blush I have left! Either way, I have nothing bad to say about it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice look but no color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color here is Pink-14. I LOVE the color/texture/wearability of this powder blush. It gives the most natural "flush" to the skin. It looks real not like a powder blush as this melts into the skin/foundation. The texture is good with good payoff on the skin. It stays put and just stays, Period. Make sure you keep your brushes clean as oil will build upon the outer layer of this blush quite quickly, interfering with the application. If this does happen with any powder based product (eyeshadow, blush, hi-lite, pressed powder) take a rather roughened end of a paper towel and wipe it across the entire outer layer until you've removed the problem outer layer completely. You will have a new, fresh surface to use once again. This is a highly recommended blush for it's texture/color/blendability/payoff and how well it stays on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by songy67

"Tawny" is my go-to blush for natural, glowy cheeks. Don't be put off by the dull brown you see in the pan. This shade is in the same family as MAC's Blushbaby and Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed, which all look unexciting but actually will transform your face into a healthy-complected beauty. I am particularly fond of SK's Beautifying Blush because it is affordable and the packaging is so compact. My only complaint is that her name on the front rubs off quite easily, but the product itself is just fantastic. It's smooth, pigmented, easy to work with, and long-lasting. SK is one of my favorite brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Ktpinkbubbles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this blush in the color "pink" it looked like a gorgeous color ...... But when I put it on my cheeks It didn't really even show up (which is weird because I have pretty light skin) it has pretty bad pigmentation also. I find myself having to cake on layers and layers of it and it just looks powdery and fake and it comes off in like a few hours of putting it on. I really don't like this product. So please take my word for this and save your money. I absolutely love the maybelline dream mousse blush for dry to combo skin it has great pigmentation, blends perfectly with anyones skin ( trust me I do a lot of makeup) and last all day and just adds a gorgeous dewy glow. And if you have oily skin I really reccomend the covergirl cheekers blush it is basically the same thing as the maybelline dream mousse blush but in powder form and both products are much cheaper and wayyyy better!!!! And please forgive me if my grammar/ punctuation is totally off Im in a car right now on my way to MA and my little sister keeps rolling on me haha she's so cute ( and by the way Im only 14 so don't worry I'm not driving the car haha)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kkalchthaler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used SK's Beautifying Blush in Flamingo. This is a glowing pink that gives a very, bright, youthful, girly glow. It is a perfect daytime color.
I was looking for a matte blush that would help my cheeks look a little flushed. I've heard great things about Sonia Kashuk (and I'm already a big fan of her Target brush line). I tried Nars's Desire -- didn't go on nearly as nice and pretty as this color.

The price is unbeatable and the quality is top notch. I highly recommend SK's blushes product. especially Flamingo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by murphy817

I'm so glad I purchased this blush! I was debating over 3 different brands and shades and ended up w/ this blush in Pink. I was on the fence for 20 minutes between pink and lily-lol talk about being neurotic on makeup (20 minutes in the mu aisle is a tad bit insane). Anyway, I thought it may be too pink and light for my skintone. But, its perfect for my NW20 skin. I love that this has no shimmer in it too! For $8.99 this was a steal and it is a decent size pot as well. I will be repurchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased Flamingo and Melon. I adore my melon blush. It is the perfect color on my skin. The pigmentation is superb, it blends well, doesn't feel dry, has a good price tag, etc. I went to a couple different locations (Target) looking for this one and all were sold out. Finally I got my hands on it and it has become my HG blush. I need to get more so I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by flirty

Absolute HG blush!! I have this in several colors. Quince, Flamingo, Pink, and Nude. I am a big fan of blush and love trying different brands and colors. I've used MAC, Lancome, Clinique, Origins, Prescriptives, Good Skin, L'oreal, Revlon, Almay, Rimmel, and so many more. This by far is the one I am constantly finding myself reach for the most! The colors are gorgeous and natural, the color payoff great, and they last all day. They don't make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out either. (No mineral oil, shea butter, or fragrance) And the price isn't bad either. $7.99 @ Target.I even sometimes use the little brush it comes with as it is soft and easy to blend with. I just can't say enough good things about these. Definitely try one!