Sonia Kashuk beautifying blush

4.1

Talc, mica, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythiriyl tetrasostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, chlorphenesin, potassum sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, red 6, red & lake, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have this color in Quince which is a semi-matte burgundy kind of shade. Since I am so fair, this is more of a wintery color on me and I occasionally use this as a cool toned bronzer! I can't wear warm toned ones. Though mine broke from dropping on the floor, I'm still able to use it. The color pay off could be more as you need to swirl your brush in it to get mega pigment. Other than that, this is a must have!

on 1/3/2015 9:50:00 PM

I love the magnet closure and packaging of this product! I have flamingo and melon, and melon is the one I use the most. My only gripe is the price. I know Sonia Kashuk is expensive, but $10 for a blush? They are amazing quality but this is a drugstore brand and forking over $10 per blush is ridiculous, when I could just as easily spend a few dollars more and get high end. So many people would enjoy these blushes because of their amazing pigment and smooth feeling but don't want to spend that much money on the product since Sonia Kashuk seems to be one of the "less known" brands at target compared to maybelline and l'oreal. Lower the price!!!!!

on 9/3/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Selected shades: flamingo (baby pink), flushed (bright pink), melon (peachy pink), sunset (coral)

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- packaging

Cons

- price

Comments: Great quality and cute packaging. The price is a little high, which is the only con for me. A little goes a long way and they last all day. Sunset and Flamingo are my favorite - gorgeous!

Will repurchase.

on 2/28/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this blush in pink. Overall I like it. I need to "sand" the top of the blush left in the pan and make sure I use a clean applicator brush as it is starting to look oily and hard, but I have had it for awhile. Maybe I will be more enthusiastic when I "refresh" the blush I have left! Either way, I have nothing bad to say about it!

on 4/23/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice look but no color payoff.

on 4/11/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

The color here is Pink-14. I LOVE the color/texture/wearability of this powder blush. It gives the most natural "flush" to the skin. It looks real not like a powder blush as this melts into the skin/foundation. The texture is good with good payoff on the skin. It stays put and just stays, Period. Make sure you keep your brushes clean as oil will build upon the outer layer of this blush quite quickly, interfering with the application. If this does happen with any powder based product (eyeshadow, blush, hi-lite, pressed powder) take a rather roughened end of a paper towel and wipe it across the entire outer layer until you've removed the problem outer layer completely. You will have a new, fresh surface to use once again. This is a highly recommended blush for it's texture/color/blendability/payoff and how well it stays on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this blush in the color "pink" it looked like a gorgeous color ...... But when I put it on my cheeks It didn't really even show up (which is weird because I have pretty light skin) it has pretty bad pigmentation also. I find myself having to cake on layers and layers of it and it just looks powdery and fake and it comes off in like a few hours of putting it on. I really don't like this product. So please take my word for this and save your money. I absolutely love the maybelline dream mousse blush for dry to combo skin it has great pigmentation, blends perfectly with anyones skin ( trust me I do a lot of makeup) and last all day and just adds a gorgeous dewy glow. And if you have oily skin I really reccomend the covergirl cheekers blush it is basically the same thing as the maybelline dream mousse blush but in powder form and both products are much cheaper and wayyyy better!!!! And please forgive me if my grammar/ punctuation is totally off Im in a car right now on my way to MA and my little sister keeps rolling on me haha she's so cute ( and by the way Im only 14 so don't worry I'm not driving the car haha)

on 7/25/2010 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I used SK's Beautifying Blush in Flamingo. This is a glowing pink that gives a very, bright, youthful, girly glow. It is a perfect daytime color.
I was looking for a matte blush that would help my cheeks look a little flushed. I've heard great things about Sonia Kashuk (and I'm already a big fan of her Target brush line). I tried Nars's Desire -- didn't go on nearly as nice and pretty as this color.

The price is unbeatable and the quality is top notch. I highly recommend SK's blushes product. especially Flamingo.

on 10/26/2009 11:03:00 AM

I'm so glad I purchased this blush! I was debating over 3 different brands and shades and ended up w/ this blush in Pink. I was on the fence for 20 minutes between pink and lily-lol talk about being neurotic on makeup (20 minutes in the mu aisle is a tad bit insane). Anyway, I thought it may be too pink and light for my skintone. But, its perfect for my NW20 skin. I love that this has no shimmer in it too! For $8.99 this was a steal and it is a decent size pot as well. I will be repurchasing this one.

on 8/13/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased Flamingo and Melon. I adore my melon blush. It is the perfect color on my skin. The pigmentation is superb, it blends well, doesn't feel dry, has a good price tag, etc. I went to a couple different locations (Target) looking for this one and all were sold out. Finally I got my hands on it and it has become my HG blush. I need to get more so I never run out!

Popular Blush Products