October 24, 2014 | 1675 users online

Lip Treatments - Chanel - Precision Lip Correction

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by JadziaWorf

I think all the other reviews haven't been told what this product does that no other product (that I've tried so far) can do - it exfoliates your lips.

This product was introduced to me by a Chanel employee at Bloomies on Lex. She noticed I had dry lips with bits of dry skin on them. She used this product on me and within 10 minutes the dry skin on my lips was easily and lightly rubbed off.

So ladies that is what this product does well - it exfoliates dry skin from your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this all day long....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by liywyp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it sinks into lip skin very well and no greasy feeling but it is not moisturing at all. if use alone, it is a bit dry. preferable using as lip base before applying colour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

doesn't do too much for my lips in terms of hydration but I use it before I put on lip balm or lip stick and it is like a drink of water for my lips. I have to put on lip stuff quickly after applying though, because it doesnt last long. I probably wont be repurchasing because it is pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by trshafer

I tried this product for several weeks, and it did nothing but dry my lips out. I had to apply lip balm over it to avoid the tight, dry feeling. I can use an anti-aging cream on my face and a good lip balm on my lips, save $50, and skip the extra step of applying this cream. (PS: I returned it for a refund.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by prettypumpkinpie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product!! Yes it is expensive, but it lasts FOREVER! I have had mine almost a year and it is still half full. My lips didn't dry out at all this winter and my husband even likes to use it as he hates the feeling of balms. This rubs in and dries. It even keeps your lips exfoliated, I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2006 4:22:00 AM More reviews by freedasnan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i find this product very good only if i apply lipstick over it. if i don't, my lips get dry :( so, not helping at all. most probably won't repurchase - can live without it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2006 2:19:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eh, this is okay. Nothing miraculous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by mochabear

just discovered and bought this today at the chanel counter @ neimans. my poor lips have been ravaged by the recent COLD tundra-like winter and so i've been trying every concoction in the planet to cure these poor babies - prada lip balm, laura mercier lip silk & lip balm, chapstick "natural", etc. you get the picture.

anyhow the ma recommended this for me cuz i complained about the raggedy edges of my lips and constant flaking. she put some on and voila - lip stick stayed in place and no more flakiness. not sure what's in the ingredients but hey, it seems to work. i plan to wear this during the day and hopefully it will keep on delivering.

p.s. no complaints about the moisture but then again, i did wear the hydrabase lipstick as well.

UPDATE: tried it out for the first time today. good stuff. as promised, my hydrabase lipstick did not bleed, nor did it fade away. and this was after having a 2 hour soul food brunch and much "cheek" kissing w/ relatives and friends. i'm greatly impressed. usually my lipstick is G-O-N-E after eating! good stuff - definitely worth purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 5 years and keep buying it over and over again.

It makes my lipstick go on perfectly & improves the staying power and keeps my lips in great condition