October 21, 2014 | 1732 users online

Other - Rembrandt - Rembrandt Plus Peroxide Whitening Rinse

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall I did not like this mouthwash. I got it for about $7 which is a bit pricey considering it's only 16 ounces and I wasn't at all impressed with the results. I don't really feel like it made my teeth any whiter than they already are.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I do not use this religiously, but as a coffee drinker, I definitely notice the difference when I do not use this. It burns a little, but you get used to it. I like the flavor, which tastes a lot better than other mouthwashes to begin with. I will continue to buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It makes a good mouthwash but that's about it lol. I also like that it was cheap, but I did get it on sale. You have to use it twice a day, every day, to have results. But because I am very lazy, I don't, and it doesn't whiten my teeth. Would prefer something with more immediate effects.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought probably 20 bottles of this. Its the most effective whitening mouthwash I have ever used. I see a noticeable difference with just one use.

It has a tendency to foam up in your mouth, so you'll probably need to adjust the amount that you use to suit you so you can rinse with it long enough.

I use the Rembrandt Intense Stain toothpaste formula, which is also excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this in conjunction with the Deep Stain toothpaste. I love them both! I noticed my teeth were brighter after just one use. Be warned though-this stuff does burn and wants to kinda stick to your teeth after you spit. It's worth it though to have brighter/whiter teeth! No pain, no gain!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

The first thing I have to say is WOW. I bought this mouthwash along with the matching toothpaste last night & the first time I used it, I could tell a difference! That's amazing. The only reasons I gave this a 4 out of 5 is because I believe you should get more for the price & the bottle doesn't come with a cap that you could measure out the right amount with. Other than that, this mouthwash is definitely worth trying. It's about $7 (which is around the same price range as other mouthwashes), but this one is honestly the only one I've actually seen a difference with. When you first open the bottle, it lets out a little air because of the peroxide. It sounds just like when you open a liter bottle of Coke. So, don't be alarmed about that. I was a little taken back by that, until I realized. This doesn't taste amazing, but it doesn't taste terrible either. But, what do you expect from a mouthwash, it's not meant to taste good. It definitely does it's job & what it says it will do. I've only used this twice so far, so I will update if anything changes. But, so far so good:)

**I must add, this does make my teeth sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by SomethingLovely

If you're looking for a product that can get your teeth the absolute whitest without a professional whitening kit, meet your new best friend. If you're looking for a tasty, minty mouthwash to replace your old bottle of Crest, this is your worst nightmare.

This product, when viewed as a whitening agent, is incredible. Sure, the taste is gag-worthy, but it's the exact same taste you get when you use professional whitening tray gel overnight. Why? Because the whitening agent is the same. It's foamy, it makes you gag, and there are no words to describe the taste. It's just nasty. In fact, you'll have to spit it out more than once. But the whitening results? Better than whitestrips, better than any other whitening agent available at your local Target or WalMart.

So if you don't want to cough up the $150+ on whitening gel and custom trays, this is a great alternative. (I've used both, and the professional whitening trays gave me results that were only *slightly* better than this $7 bottle of magic.) You'll see the tiniest whitening results after even the first use, but after a few days to a week, others will notice that your teeth are considerably whiter.

But if you don't think gagging on the taste is worth it for whiter teeth, perhaps you want to put this one back on the shelf.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was surprised that it made such a difference in whitening my teeth after using it only a few times. It can leave your teeth a bit sensitive if used for longer than the one minute and it's a good idea to rinse with clear water afterwards. Overall an excellent product that does whiten very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this on a whim at Target because it was on sale and I just wasn't getting the results I wanted from my current mouthwash. I am an avid coffee, tea, and the occasional soda drinker so my teeth aren't their whitest, in fact I talked to my dentist about it and he said I might have to get them professionally whitened (I'm really self conscious about smiling because my teeth look dirty even though they are really clean). I've been using this product for almost a week, once a day, and I will say that I'm already seeing a more even color in my teeth, I'm not sure about the enamel part, we will see at my dentist appointment in 2 weeks.

There is are major cons to this product, the formula kinda burns (not as bad as mouthwash used to be though) so you have to be able to sit there and take it, and it taste like butt (this is a figure of speech I have never tasted butt so I wouldn't know from experience) and when I wake up, it is like tasting it all over again minus the mild minty taste they put in there.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the new formula of the Rembrandt Whitening Mouthwash With Fluoride Plus Peroxide....its the smallish white bottle with the spring green colored cap. Anyway...I bought this because it looked like the best, if had the right ingredients and workings and it was the product I wanted, the strongest and most whitening mouthwash possible. Its actually really great at keeping my teeth white, mataining the results of my whitening and just all around making my teeth squeaky clean. It smells like mint scented dental floss but the taste is absolutely brutal. I mean its just terrible. Its almost painfully and often times it makes a gag a bit when I spit it out. I tried getting used to it but everytime I use it it seems to taste more vile and strong. My boyfriend used this and said it felt like it was eating away at his teeth. I guess I feel like its eating away at stains and food gunk, which is good. I take a bit in my mouth and swish around for a minute (which is hard because it burns a little and tastes hurty and terrible) and then spit it out, I rinse my mouth about 3 times and its still pretty bad taste wise..often after I walk away I have to come back to the sink a few mins later to spit again to git read of the taste and burny feeling. It is doing its job it just really tastes bad. I give it a 1 for taste and packaging (small for the $$ and no mini cup) but a 5 for results. I guess that makes a 3.5 which I will round up to a 4 as I won't say I wouldnt rebuy this. I have white teeth but my bathroom turns into the Spanish Inquisition twice a day when I use this....

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No