April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Skincare - Face - Eve Lom - TLC Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

very nice cream that smells and feels a bit different. Was just the right consistancy and non-greasy. I didnt notice any textural difference to my skin but i didnt expect to as i just wanted a good, comforting non-spf cream for morning and night. Would re-purchase if slightly cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by h8ppyfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream makes a fantastic night cream for dry and sensitive skin.
I am on my third tub of this cream after trying numerous others. It soothes and hydrates my flaky dehydrated skin. It does take a while to absorb so be careful with you pillowcases!
IRS very thick but a little goes a long way.
The packaging isn't very hygienic being a tub but other than that i think its fab!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Distinctly average moisturiser. Off-putting, gloopy consistency. Used sparingly, may be compatible with combination skin in terms of basic hydration delivery. But don't expect much more from it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by gingertoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dry and moderately sensitive skin. I really wanted to like this cream but after persisting for 3 days using it as a night cream, my skin is red and prickly and very dry. I felt like I'd been smothered in wax and polished, like an apple in the supermarket. My skin looks shiny and dewy on the outside but feels very dry underneath. Very disappointing for a cream that's supposed to help dry and sensitive skin. An overhyped product and a waste of money. This cream consists mainly of waxes which just sit on the skin making it look shiny, but not actually moisturising.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have searched for years for my HG moisturizer for my dry skin. This is it! It is very rich and very thick. This sinks into my skin much better than La Mer ever did. If you have dry skin, get a sample of this and see for yourself!

The only part that I don't like is the price at $75--which is why I wait for sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Pendoline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simultaneously a dose of Vitamin C, a skin-hangover cure, a cheaterís alternative to 8 hours of sleep, a flying remedy and an undereye cream. And god knows I am in desperate need of all the above. Superb.

Very rich, so best for overnight use and/or dry skins.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by charissez

I really really love the rose scent of this product - and thats about the only thing i love about the cream. it smells amazing and gets me everytime. however, that is basically about the only reason why i use this cream. the scent is a great pick me up. dont get me wrong, its not that the cream itself is bad. its nice and thick and absorbs very well. makes my skin feel supple and moisturized. just that there are other face creams out there that does the same thing for a half the price. this isnt really extraordinary, just average.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was really wary about trying that as I have combination/oily skin and I break out from ultra heavy creams. However, I recently moved to a much colder country and my skin has been feeling rather dull from the travelling and the weather. So, I put this on following the instructions and it did feel a little sticky but not too annoying. The next morning my skin was baby smooth and glowing. I would not use that every day but as a special moisturiser in case you need a little extra in your usual skincare routine. I used up a sample and I am considering buying the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Jstar2009

If you have dry skin then go for it but I must say it is VERY thick (Nivea creme thick) and can be abit sticky. On the whole, I didn't like it that much, and won't repurchase. Nice smell though.

EDIT: (Update). Originally I was not very impressed with this cream but I ended up trying it again over the holidays. I now understand why it is my mother's favourite. It does seem to have that 'ah thank you feeling' on the skin, and it does plump up the cheeks very much. Does it hydrate very dry skin types? Yes it does. Having used La Mer for a long time, I can safely say, for me, the soothing (and hydrating) effects are noticeable. I would buy this again. For those who are looking for a cheaper alternative to La Mer, or just a good cream for dry winter skin, I recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by infinitygirl6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have to say - i've tried (almost) everything from cheap to extortionate in the realm of moisture and I always come back to this. Yes - it is thick but goes a long way.

I drink, smoke and am 31, when I use this cream I get compliments daily on how great my skin looks, when I don't use it, I don't get the compliments. A jar lasts me nearly a year so it is cost effective and nothing, especially with my sensitive, prone to dry out skin, can compare. This time of year especially i have a central heating/cold weather skin nightmare not any more. It smells great and love how my skin feels.

Not for oily skin but a treat for mine. Love love love it.