October 24, 2014 | 876 users online

Other - Rembrandt - Rembrandt Plus Toothpaste with peroxide

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by miketv90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well in short this is the best toothpaste I have ever used and would use it again and when it runs out I will use it again. since you only have to use a little at a time and i only use it 1-2 times a week and normal toothpaste through out the rest of the week it literally lasts months. I have written a full review of this product on my blog complete with before and after photos spanning just before use. imediatly after use. and before and after use for seven days. the results are astounding to say the least. I can say with honesty that this toothpaste changed my life and aloud me to be confident smiling again. heres a link to my full review Rembrandt Toothpaste Plus Review continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I was trying out difference toothpaste on account that my favourite Tom of Maine brand is jacking up the price like crazy and the cutting down on the quality.
Like the previous review says, there is a big air pocket in this large tube, after the brushing, it left the mouth with a minty taste (nothing special about that) also an after taste of stale mushroom. In addition to that, I don't notice or feel any cleaner than, say, Crest or Colgate, no re-buy for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBoy88

This works quite nice. However, only about half the tube contained toothpaste. If I'm going to spend $8 on a tube a toothpaste, I'd like it to be full. I like the product, but I would never purchase it again. I feel as though I'm being ripped off. It's the toothpaste equivalent of a bag of potato chips. Half full and the rest is air.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

This is amazing, the first whitening toothpaste that really works, noticeable after the first use. I wish it would foam a little but it works well so I will keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I just bought this toothpaste along with the matching mouthwash last night. From using this in combination with the mouthwash twice, I can already see a difference! My teeth look whiter. I can't wait to see what this will do with longer use. Since I used both this toothpaste, & the mouthwash, I don't know which one gives more of the whitening power. The only reason I gave this a 4 out of a 5 is because I believe for the price, you should get more product. Other than that, this is a great whitening toothpaste. This doesn't taste phenomenal, but not terrible either. I guess I'm pretty used to the distinct taste in this because I've been previously using Arm & Hammer toothpaste, & it has a similar taste since it also contains peroxide. It's really something that is easy to get used to. I'd rather use a toothpaste that doesn't taste amazing, but actually does something for my teeth, rather than use an amazing tasting toothpaste, that does absoloutley nothing. This tube makes it hard to squeeze the toothpaste out, so I reccommend always letting this stand upright on the cap. It will make your life way easier. This toothpaste also leaves my teeth squeaky clean, like no other toothpaste ever has. This is definitely worth trying, along with the mouthwash. I highly reccommend these products:)

**I must add, this does make my teeth sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

As someone who has used nearly every whitening toothpaste on the market, including Crest Vivid White and Supersmile, I must say the whitening power of this toothpaste exceeds them all. I don't mind the taste, and I don't have any issues with the amount in the tube considering the fact that I've spent more and gotten less in terms of results from other products. Amazing--this toothpaste whitens as well as Crest Whitestrips. Definitely a re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just started using it. Horrible taste and it doesn't even foam. Also, it's $8+ tax and there's less than half of product in the tube. Little bit of a ripoff. As for the whitening... haven't noticed it yet but it's only been one day. Will update. If it actually whitens, then i can put up with the above. If it doesn't, I'll let it be known!!!
EDIT - Used it for a month. It's gotten my teeth a little whiter.... I guess it works. I don't know, i was just expective a much better whitening experience. Back to Crest White Strips for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by heather22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great toothpaste which does a great job of maintaining whiteness. I used some Crest Whitestrips to lift the initial yellow-ness from my teeth then used this toothpaste along with an electric toothpaste for maintenance. I used to get chin acne which I suspect was caused by toothpaste but this one never caused any pimples so it is probably the best option for sensitive skin, it is SLS free which means less irration and less foaming.
I have now switched to Crest 3D Whitening toothpaste purely because it's cheaper and easier to buy online, and would now say I prefer this product to the Rembrandt. Rembrandt is still a great option but since using Crest my teeth have stayed even whiter. Every now and then I will out on a Whitrestrip for an hour for a little boost but its pretty rare that I need to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LindsAllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG. This stuff is amazing. After trying SuperSmile and enjoying the whitening effect but lamenting its inability to actually clean my teeth, this has everything I'm looking for. Price is really reasonable compared to other high-end whitening toothpastes on the market with effects comparable -- if not superior -- to them. And it really does a good job of cleaning teeth as well. Love the minty fresh taste it leaves behind. Give this stuff a try -- amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Gimferrer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for years and I love it. Keeps my teeth clean, fresh and white. I have not found another toothpaste better than this. Expensive but worth every penny .