August 22, 2014 | 1761 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bobbi Brown - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This one I love, and jusr re-purchased.

It has got a mild, pleasant scent and it removes my eye makeup gently. No disgusting, oily residue. I will keep on re-purchasing even though you cannot buy it in my home country.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by lallazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Average eye makeup remover. Takes a lot of eye-rubbing to get the makeup out, and I use very little makeup (eye pencil and a single coat of mascara). I'm going back to my Clinique eye makeup remover (the blue one, non-oil).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Jasminetan87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the worst eye make up removers i have used. It had stinging effect on the eyes that causes my eyes to swell a little after using the product. It didn't do a good job in cleaning as well.I was using an waterproof mascara , had remnants of mascara stuck on my eye lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by hondafan1122

Love this eye makeup remover! I have tried so many different brands, and this turned out to be one of my favorites!
I like trying different brands of eye makeup removers, because it is something you'll always use (or should), so its something I buy when I find out about a new brand I haven't tried. From the first time I opened this bottle, I loved it! One of my favs, other than Philosophy's Just Release Me...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by cford001

I bought this on a whim. I needed an eye make up remover and was in the mood to try something new. It is getting returned. I also bought the no smudge mascara, which I didn't like either. The eye make up remover didnt even remove the coordinating mascara! I ended up wiping and wiping, soaking 2 cotton pads and still had to go back over with the cheapo stuff to get the rest of the mascara off. I was disappointed. I rarely return products but these two are going back ASAP!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by georgiekins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is OK. It does what it's supposed to do. It removes powder crease-resistant eyeshadows, cream water-proof eyeshadows, pencil eyeliner and mascara... I just don't like the way it feels when I remove my eye make up with it. I guess the skin around my eyes prefer an oil + water formula, such as Nars. This Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover has no oil in it. It is just basically like water. I cannot put the blame on the cotton that I use because I use Shiseido cotton pads. It feels kind of rough around my eyes, in my opinion. My Nars Eye Makeup Remover is an oil + water formula and the oil makes the cleanser glide smoothly around my eye area. I don't feel any tugging or scratching. I don't really know how to explain it. All I know is that I prefer my Nars over my Bobbi Brown. Plus, after using it for three straight nights, I felt a stinging sensation on my eyelid. This eye makeup remover just doesn't feel smooth. I also only need one cotton pad when using my Nars whereas I need two with my Bobbi Brown for a thorough cleanse. It does what it's supposed to do BUT I don't like the feel of it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by sharonkumar

You'll need quite a bit of this to get your eye makeup off and that's a kill for me. Even if this was like 10 bucks,it really isn't worth it, when there are tons of effective eye makeup removers which are really cheap but effective. This makeup remover really is quite the rip-off.Sorry Bobbi,I love almost all your products but this one sucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! Not oily, never bothers my eyes, removes all trace of eye makeup quickly and gently. Not a lot of rubbing required. It's the only thing I'll use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great for removing excess eye makeup before going to bed. Normally I use Simple face wipes to remove everything, then I use this for removing stubborn mascara. It's also great for correcting mistakes when applied using the end of a cotton wool bud. It doesn't get everything of, of course, but I've yet to find a makeup remover which does.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by bignewfdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the only BB products that has gone back to the sales counter at Nordstrom. I am a huge fan of her gel eyeliners and no smudge mascara & assumed that her eye makeup remover would be a good addition to my gym bag makeup kit. WRONG! Not only did it not budge anything, but I pulled eyelashes out trying and it stung terribly. For $20+ it was returned & I picked up another bottle of good old fashioned Maybelline. Don't waste your money...