November 23, 2014 | 2039 users online

Blush - Victoria's Secret - Sudden Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great colors AND the blush lasts and lasts on the cheeks...love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by jenny625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Flushed, and I love the way it looks on my DDD skin. Flushed is a sort of dusty rose shade. It has great staying power. I think that VS cosmetics are just as good as more expensive brands. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by NARSGlow

I have this in Honey, which is a very pretty light pinkish/brown. At 15.00 USD, I think it's a steal because you get a lot of the product. I love how it gives my cheeks a flushed look. My only gripe is the packaging (which is very sleek and sophisticated) but the blush gets dusty quite easily and everytime I open the compact, the blush is all over the pan and the mirror. This is a pretty blush though and I would like to try another color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 1:51:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the sudden blush in Flushed. It's a pretty mauvey pink color. I love the color and it does feel very soft like someone else posted. I find it to be easy to apply and it doesn't go on too dark which is good for me since I'm very pale. Overall, it's a fantastic quality blush and the price is a little high but you get more than NARS and other high end brands for 17.50$ and VS blushes rank right up ther with the high end brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by 1stDiamondPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The good things about this blush is that's easy to apply on the face, so it feels very soft and velvety. The bad thing about this blush is that tho it is easy to apply, its hard to blend for some reason, soit kinda looks uneven on me unless I spend a lot of time making it look right. The color selection was great and the pasgaing was pretty too. However, I wouldn't buy this product again b/c I don't think it's worth the $$, there are ones at the drug store just as good as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by kamwmu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this blush in Honeysuckle (a warm, light pink) and I have found my staple blush- to date! The blush has a wonderful silky texture which blends beautifully. It comes in a large silver compact which is easy to use and large enough to swirl your brush. I think this color gives the best natural glow that I have found and worth the little extra $$. I am a PPP/LLL ( I wear Jane stay calm in Buffy and Clinique superfit in Shell).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Victoria's Secret Suddenly Sheer blush in "Earthy" on and off for almost a year, and I always come back to it. It provides natural, pretty color to cheeks-not to warm yet not so sheer,despite it's name-it's just right...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2003 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Serenity954

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Victoria's Secret Sudden Blush in Honeysuckle today which is a sheer nude/brown color that comes in a really beautiful black & silver compact. Well, I have to say that this is the best blush I have ever used. It goes on so smoothly & so sheer, plus it has almost no shimmer at all, which makes it look very natural. It's staying power is also great, I put this on in the store 7 hours ago & it still looks like I just put it on. It's a bit pricey at $14.50 for a Drugstore Diva like myself, but it's worth every single penny! I would recommend this blush to anyone.