December 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Lip Shine in Hologram

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by BohemianSheila

I received this l/g as an extra in a swap and I have to say I absolutely love it!! It is the perfect pinky-peach shade for my lips. Without any lipstick it just adds a sexy shine to my highly pigmented lips without being too sticky feeling. Over lipsticks, it makes every color I've tried it over the perfect complement to my coloring - Black Hair, NC30 skintone with yellow undertones and pink overtones. I wore it over Improper Copper CCB from MAC and it gave me the best golden nude lips ever!! I will definitely buy this again and again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 4:27:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this gloss was gorgeous... before it leaked all over the *&%$#@* place. not only that, but my hunny didn't like the gooey texture when he kissed me. i still wore it (while it lasted) at work, etc. beautiful shine, and a very flattering color w/ my olive skin tone. if i can find another one, i'll buy it... and treat it very, very delicately.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

Looks like shimmery peachy-pink in the tube, but goes on almost clear with shimmer. Warms up my lip color ever so slightly. Would probably be better over lipstick. Feels silky on my lips, and leaves shimmer for a long while after the gloss itself is gone. I'm glad I only paid $5.50 for it - at the full $11, i would have said "Rip-off!"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I also picked up this shade half off at VS and think that for $5.50, it is a great deal. A sheer sparkly peach lipgloss. It really is much prettier in the tube cause you dont get a lot of color on your lips but gives a great shine and microglitter look to lips. Not overly sticky either. The glitter is also not to chunky like some other brands. no taste or scent either!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 3:52:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

Hologram looks like a peachy pink in the tube. When I apply the lip gloss I get hardly any color. I merely get a nice shine with sparkles. This product looks just like Wet N Wild's Megaflavors in Butterscotch. Regular price for Hologram is $11.00, but I paid $5.50 at a half off sale. Go for
Wet N Wild instead and don't waste your money.