November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Pink Carats

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these glosses, and I'm so sad they're discontinued. You can still get them online, though. This one looks really bright in the tube but it applies as a more natural pink on me. It is super sparkly, which actually makes it look more reflective and shiny rather than glittery. All the glitter makes the gloss a tad bit gritty, but it doesn't bother me and it's totally worth it. This pink looks really natural on me, and is good for when I need a natural color to balance out bold eyes, but still want sparkle/shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by smokeytaylor

LOVE this product, LOVE this pinky/mauve shimmery colour!
See my review in Wet Shine Diamonds - ALL. Best for staying power (on my lips anyway) - the sparkles are still there after eating. Only need to re-apply maybe once/twice all day (seriously, I find this product lasts longer than most lipsticks and definitely other high- end glosses). Texture is fine (not too sticky) and the colours are so pretty. Your lips do in fact sparkle like diamonds!
Great price, only problem is doesn't seem to last too long (I don't think there's a lot of gloss in those small/thin tubes).
My HG of lip glosses :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by kvryenhoek

If I could still buy this product I would but unfortunately in aus they have discont this line :( but its a really nice kind of beige colour with a frost and shimmer to it. Not too sticky for a drugstore brand but does not last that long and sometimes does dry my lips out....but it does look amazing on and thats the most important thing to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by OhhHowCute1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am medium/dark skin tone and usually wear full coverage lip color to cover my highly pigmented lips. i purchased this because i wanted to try a more subtle lip color. this lip gloss provided the most high shine finish in comparison to any lip gloss ive ever tried. the color was subtle on me because my natural lip pigmentation is like a mauve color. the color on me turned out to be a medium toned berry-pink color. i took off one lippie because i had to reapply several times before i could notice any color. the formula is great, semi long lasting, not sticky at all whatsoever and seems to condition my lips. this is definately worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

This is a pink with a lot of blue undertones...a little too cool for my NC27 skin. Maybe in the winter when I am paler, this will work better. The glitter can def. be felt on the lips, but it's not itchy or irritating. This gloss stays on surprisingly long for being so smooth (non-sticky). Might purchase in another, more muted, color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by xostargl1tterxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color, light cool-toned pinky. It's not as pigmented when swiped on the lips compared to in the tube, very sheer color on lips. Suprised at how sparkly it is, but i don't notice glitter chunks or grits. The gloss feels smooth on the lips, not sticky whatsoever (i hate sticky lipgloss and it's hard to find glosses that are not sticky). This could be worn as an everyday neutral lippie even with the shimmers (the sparkles almost makes the lips look "wet" or "juicy", not over-the-top glittery). I prefer glosses in hard tubes with a doe foot wand like this one. I could see the Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid glosses as great "nighttime" lippies because the shimmer in them would look great at night and really brighten up the face. Overall, very good product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2006 1:57:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh. One of my very few and first maybelline lip glosses. I can't take this color and the scent is soo bad, but not as bad as shiny licious. I don't understand why anyone would repurchase this. The color is so bright pink, what was i thinking. I'm staying away from pink make up until i find something that's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2005 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Shrinking_Violet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A beautiful pinky plum that can be applied both sheerly or more coated but I strongly prefer it worn sheerly on me. Even though the name confused me with its shade, I can't really complain being that it really complements my lips. It never fails to look good on my lips as it does in the wand. I've never seen a shade like this before and it is a def. keeper. I reach for it when I want my lips to look a little more dramatic. Even when worn sheerly it does pack on a punch of color. ;-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

Like the glitter, a bit bright for my skin tone though, wish it was more sheer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Don't let the glittery fuchsia colour in the tube scare you. This lipgloss goes on quite sheer, and the end result on my lips was a lovely, shiny rosy pink. It's not the least bit garish and works well with a casual makeup look.