July 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Plum Solitaire

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

So this is a VERY sparkly, VERY bright pink color, and I really like it! I use it sparingly because the color is so bright and a little overwhelming. Definitely a stand out makeup item - don't layer other makeup on when wearing this product, let the lipgloss get all the attention!

This was very easy to apply. It was glossy and sparkly but the color was still vibrant. When the shimmer and gloss fade it leaves a pink stain on your lips. This stain will remain until you remove it with makeup remover (a pro or a con I guess, depending).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dethkloth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss! I bought it at the dollar store and I'm pleasantly surprised. This is a gorgeous and shimmery hot pink that packs sooo much color. I wear this with a pink lip liner and it's fabulous. The sparkles aren't obnoxious, and the gloss is long wearing, after which it fades to a pretty pink stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Cute hot pink lipgloss, with tons of shimmer and shine, Doe foot applicator. Will repurchase if this hasn't been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 10:04:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

This is a very bright, very noticeable fuchsia pink. This is definitely the lip gloss to wear if you want people to notice you. It's a very cute hot pink color, but I like to use it sparingly, or else it's a bit too garish on me. One thing I like is that it stains my lips, so after the gloss has worn off, my lips are still a pretty pink.

It's good to use this color with subtle eye makeup. Some mascara, maybe a hint of eyeliner, and this Plum Solitaire gloss is all you need. Simple, but young and feisty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by xmrsvindieselx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this gloss!! the color is amazing and the price...dirt cheap! I got mine at Dollar Tree and am in love..I just dont understand why they call it Plum Solitaire, since its a HOT pink color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeah, it's scary in the tube but it's very flattering on your mouth. No idea why they'd name is Plum because it's actually fuschia.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Xonasaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely adore this lip gloss, no matter what people say about it. What's not to love about it? The size is cute, and it's hot pink. I couldn't resist when I saw it. I do admit, when you wear, it comes out VERY hot pink and sparkly, and I did get a lot of comments on it. There were a few people that said I looked like a hooker, but other people thought it looked way cool. This lip gloss is a must have for anybody with a burning passion for lip glosses, like me. This lip gloss is probably one of the most fun lip glosses I have. One of the main down-sides to it though is the fact that it does stain my lips pink, even after I wipe it really hard. But all together, it's a great product. If I ever run out, I am definitely going back to Target (where I got it for $6 by the way) and re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mmarti29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing! It's my signature lip gloss. The color looks brighter in the tube than it goes on, which is a true pink. Looks GREAT against tanned or olive tone skin. And the "diamonds" add a nice touch, and aren't grainy feeling like other lip glosses with shimmer in them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Mikantwist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Loved this gloss! I was expiramenting with brighter colors, and I figured that in the tube this looked shockingly bright, so I had to try it. I was a bit nervous though, after purchasing, that it would look too gawdy to wear, but I was pleasantly surprised, the color is pink, but not disgustingly, whore-like pink. Very wearable, and sheer, of course, you can layer it on for different looks. I usually steer clear of shimmers and glitters, but the shimmer in this is not overpowering and enhances. Definitely will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by ozebaia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I am addicted to Lip Glosses anyway, but this is one of my favourites. So much so that I have purchased multiples of this shade, which is rare as I love variety. I am always looking for a beautiful, glossy look, especially in crystal pink shades, but the name "PLUM SOLITAIRE" suggests a purple tone which it definitely isn't. This is one of the best bright pinks I have used, but as with all products - I will always be searching, trying and experimenting with other brands.