April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this only when my skin is extra dry. However, I use this to wash my facial brushes everyday and it seems to do a great job to clean of any impurities and dirt off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This soap is supposed to be unscented but it stinks sooo bad.
However, it looks pretty, is cheap and cleans well - so 3 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by anndiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried soooo many cleansers, and none did much for my oily, breakout prone skin, in fact, many made matters worse! I started using Dove Sensitive FF bar with a warm washcloth, and haven't touched any other cleanser since! This has replaced my cleanser, scrub, and moisturizer! This removes every bit of face and eye makeup, and when paired with a washcloth, exfoliates at the same time, and leaves my skin smooth and balanced so I don't need a moisturizer. This simple bar cleared up my breakouts, and has kept my skin clearer than all the other junk I used to use to no avail. My skin is also less oily throughout the day. I have tried some of the other Dove Beauty bars but I prefer the fragrance free bar for my tempermental skin! I keep a bar by my sink and one in the shower, but I'd recommend keeping it in a covered, travel soap container in the shower if you want it to last longer. I hope the formula of this never changes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ivorybeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best makeup remover for my clog prone skin. It removes everything (including mascara) very quickly & gently. My skin gets easily red/irritated but I have no negative reactions w/this soap. If you're looking for a cheap yet effective mu remover I recommend you give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by AudreyAndrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product to maintain feminine hygiene and odour under the arms. I just take the soap in my hand and lather gently and very briefly on each spot. It keeps me clean, unlike fancy scented Pre de Provence and Pacifica soaps which I can't use in those sensitive areas. It doesn't dry my skin out like Ivory, Zest, Irish Spring, Almay, etc. brands do. It's absolutely perfect and I've repurchased the multi-packs at least 30 times. I hope to use it as long as I live, I have no reason to try looking for anything better. (Some reviewers don't like using the soap on their faces: I haven't washed my face with the bar soap I use to wash my body since I was 10 years old and started using The Body Shop tea tree oil soap. I don't recommended using drugstore bar soaps on your face, or with rough washcloths, and never "scrub" anywhere on your body. You aren't "cleaning" your skin when you scrub, your skin is not a metal pot, it is a living organism - no need for scouring!)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product, I really did, especially after all the rave reviews I read. I wanted to love it so much that I actually bought a 10 pack of it. But sadly, I didn't like it at all. I used it on my face and body because it's cold as hell where I live and the dry air is killing my skin - and though it did moisturize which is great, my skin just never felt clean. I guess I do Iike that 'squeaky clean' feeling more than I thought and I definitely didn't get it with this. I kept using it hoping it would grow on me, but after a week I now have alot of clogged pores and I find my skin is more oily than it ever was. Not for me ;/

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this bar of soap! Its the only one to work on my sensitive skin.. Hasnt broken me out or anything... Will repurchase once i have used up the bar of soap.....

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought this soap over & over again. I love that it's fragrance free. I mainly use it for feminine hygiene but in the past I have used it as my sole facial cleanser and found it to be the best I have yet to find for m/u removal. The lather is very rich and creamy, I have oily skin and didn't find this drying at all. That being said this does nothing to deep clean my pores which is why I have since switched to using a BHA wash for my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed0327

It helps clear up acne and all I can say is it's really amazing! I've used the dove white bar before but it only clogged my pores so that time I told myself never to use dove on my face again but because of my frustration with acne, I've decided to try it again but this time the one for sensitive skin, and yes it did really clear my acne up. Wow. Pls try this soap if ever you're suffering from acne.this is a cheap and effective way to clear it up.

Update: it still clogged my pores. I've switched to the dove body wash since I saw one I youtube using it as a face wash with proactive repairing treatment lotion ( I'm using dove cucumber n green tea scent body wash) and fortunately the stuff hasn't clogged my pores yet for a long good week. I hope it stays on my routine for good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by tonyawilkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like many others here, I found that it dries the skin on my face. Depending on the time of the month, I can sometimes feel it pulling, it's that dry. I sometimes feel that it doesn't fully wash away (probably because of the cream).

I also don't like the smell too much but would have lived with it if it was good for my skin.