January 26, 2015 | 1294 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Brun

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Jeejayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been looking for a brow product and I got told by a friend to buy this product for now before buying brow dip by Anastasia Beverly Hills. After buying it, I don't want to try another product for my brows. It stays put, depend on how much of a strong colour you want, you don't need much product and after a heavy night when I've forgot to take my makeup off, it brows actually last longer than my eyeliner. Will continue buying. I need to start buying the Mac eyeshadows for my actual eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:51:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this to fill my brows in only and it's does the trick. It stays put and gives the effect I wanted. But I now prefer to use Macs brow crayon in spiked as it is less hassle and more precise. Just because of that reason I wouldn't but it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Em1106

I have been using this to fill by brows for 10 years. And 1 pot last me years and years. Great value, great colour. Sometimes I'll mix it with a taupier colour and use as eyeshadow when I am doing a smokey eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by uxi

The perfect colour for filling in my eyebrows that are sparse on either end. Looks very natural just as if I was born with full eyebrows. I generally dab an angled brush two or three times into the shadow, then proceed run to the brush lightly a few times in the needed areas.
Have not used it as an eyeshadow as neutral/cool toned colours turn very ashy on my eyes.
Is very pricey for such a small eyeshadow, but I will continue to purchase until I find a dupe that is not powdery when I dab a brush into it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

This is the perfect shade for dark brown/black brows. Brun is a cool-toned, neutral brown that gives a natural brow look. I apply it with an angled brow brush on top of my Anastasia Brow Fix. The texture is pigmented and not powdery. That said, it is not a great color for the crease or anything like that. I don't actually like using it as an eyeshadow and that seems to be the general consensus. I took off one lippie because prior to my Brun+Brow Fix combo, I used the Wet N' Wild brow kits. The dark shade in that kit is a cool brown like Brun but it is way more pigmented. I wish Brun was just a touch darker or something, but for now it remains my go-to brow color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pretty much the perfect color for brows. a true cool brown. personally i dont find warm tones on the brows attrctive on anyone. i use a 208 brush to fill mine in. also use this as a crease color sometimes. it can be a little stiff to move around sometimes but thats understanable due to its matte formula (even though it is a satin)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never would have thought that brun would end up being one of myfavorite eyeshadows. I originally got it for my brown/black brows and it is perfect for a natural brow look. I recently started to use it as for a smokey eye and it really makes my brown eyes glow more So than other brown shades. I love layering it over taupe shadows to bring out the grey in brun. Love this I've been wearing it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is what I use to fill in my brows. It has the perfect undertone to use as a brow powder. If you have dark brown/black hair, you should give this a try :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Use this for my eyebrows. Nice, not blown away. Maybe I'm using the wrong brush (I wanted the 266 but the girl at mac persuaded me to buy a pencil type brush instead...meh)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Latoyanicola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for the past two years. I found it hard to find the perfect product to fill in my brows with but this is perfect, when first introduced to it by these associate I was abit apprehensive as I thought it may look funny. But this gives a great natural look to your brows