September 2, 2014 | 1246 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Brun

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Em1106

I have been using this to fill by brows for 10 years. And 1 pot last me years and years. Great value, great colour. Sometimes I'll mix it with a taupier colour and use as eyeshadow when I am doing a smokey eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by uxi

The perfect colour for filling in my eyebrows that are sparse on either end. Looks very natural just as if I was born with full eyebrows. I generally dab an angled brush two or three times into the shadow, then proceed run to the brush lightly a few times in the needed areas.
Have not used it as an eyeshadow as neutral/cool toned colours turn very ashy on my eyes.
Is very pricey for such a small eyeshadow, but I will continue to purchase until I find a dupe that is not powdery when I dab a brush into it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is the perfect shade for dark brown/black brows. Brun is a cool-toned, neutral brown that gives a natural brow look. I apply it with an angled brow brush on top of my Anastasia Brow Fix. The texture is pigmented and not powdery. That said, it is not a great color for the crease or anything like that. I don't actually like using it as an eyeshadow and that seems to be the general consensus. I took off one lippie because prior to my Brun+Brow Fix combo, I used the Wet N' Wild brow kits. The dark shade in that kit is a cool brown like Brun but it is way more pigmented. I wish Brun was just a touch darker or something, but for now it remains my go-to brow color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pretty much the perfect color for brows. a true cool brown. personally i dont find warm tones on the brows attrctive on anyone. i use a 208 brush to fill mine in. also use this as a crease color sometimes. it can be a little stiff to move around sometimes but thats understanable due to its matte formula (even though it is a satin)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never would have thought that brun would end up being one of myfavorite eyeshadows. I originally got it for my brown/black brows and it is perfect for a natural brow look. I recently started to use it as for a smokey eye and it really makes my brown eyes glow more So than other brown shades. I love layering it over taupe shadows to bring out the grey in brun. Love this I've been wearing it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is what I use to fill in my brows. It has the perfect undertone to use as a brow powder. If you have dark brown/black hair, you should give this a try :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Use this for my eyebrows. Nice, not blown away. Maybe I'm using the wrong brush (I wanted the 266 but the girl at mac persuaded me to buy a pencil type brush instead...meh)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Latoyanicola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for the past two years. I found it hard to find the perfect product to fill in my brows with but this is perfect, when first introduced to it by these associate I was abit apprehensive as I thought it may look funny. But this gives a great natural look to your brows

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love LOVE this shade. It's not a typical dark brown shade, but rather a deep grey brown color. Nonetheless, it's a great shade that will compliment any eye color! And for those black-deep brunette hair colors out there, this shade is perfect to blend with other brown eye shadows to create that perfect brow shade.

The consistency of the product is pretty smooth, so it's easy to get too much product on your brush. The blendability is pretty great too, but it's better to build this product up rather than slap a good amount on your lids because it will not budge once it's set.

The color looks exactly like it does in the pan, and throughout different lightings the shade stays the same, even in natural lighting! Like most Mac eye shadows, it will stay on all day with simple eye primers. Since it's a satin texture, it blends well with other colors, especially neutral shades~ So if you're not sure on which deep brown or black eye shadow color to chose for neutrals or whatever else, I'll definitely say to get this shade as your first!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday brow powder! I love it! It's natural and not that overpowering.