September 22, 2014 | 1935 users online

Hair - Biosilk - Biosilk Spray Spritz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this hairspray! It holds my hair in place very well. It's
sticky & kind of messy, but I still love it. It also adds incredible shine to my hair. It does make your hair very hard, so I use this when I scrunch my hair. This is definitely not a flexible hold. If I'm not mistaken, I think this product may be discontinued. I haven't seen it in a while at any salons. I hope it isn't:/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by RobynA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutley LOVE this hairspray and I am SUPER picky!! It actually makes my hair shiny and it doesn't way it down at all. I have long, fine, color treated hair and this stuff works great!!! I am quite the product snob, but Kerastse and Bumble don't hold a candle to this spray!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 1:49:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

Did not hold my hair at all. I get much better results from much cheaper drugstore hairsprays.

My hair is 1c-2a/f/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry at the ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Szn22

I have been using this spritz for years. It is the perfect hairspray.
Doesn't build up or flake.