October 30, 2014 | 1621 users online

Treatments (Eye) - L'Oreal - L'oreal Visible Results Eye

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by xxhoneyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I should have checked the reviews before buying this but oh well, I got this from a cheap makeup store, the lady said this was the most popular eye cream- Yeh right!
After reading the reviews from this site, thought it would be best to try the cream out on my hand first, 1st reaction it burned! Imagine if I put it on my eye area! Thank god I didn't. Going in the bin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jessparker

I did not like this at all and accidentally bought 2 packs on-line. Needless to say i will be throwing the unopened one out - or maybe give it to my mum. It leaves a white residue, makes shadows look worse (is this possible?), not good when concealer over the top, sits on the skin like oil on water. An ideal amount for me is half a pump worth, but this is virtually impossible and end up squirting the product all over the wall and washing the remainder down the sink. Not much difference to fine lines

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by musicalhouses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seems like there are 2 versions of this product, so just FYI I'm reviewing the US version. This product comes in a pump bottle that, as other reviewers have pointed out, dispenses too much, and the product itself is a white cream with fragrance and shimmer. I didn't know this before I got it, but apparently its for people 30 and up. think this product is discontinued, but I'm just reviewing it because I've used it before, and still have some lying around...

My experience: I don't like the shimmer, I think it looks funny, but since so much has been said about it I'll leave it at that. Only thing is that I think the shimmer gave me a bit of milia at first, but after using it for a longer period of time the milia disappeared?! which is weird, so I'm not positive if the milia was caused by the shimmer. What I really hated was that the cream tends to leave a white residue on your eye area, and I don't think I'm using too much product. Also, the product dries up in its container, so when you press the pump, you get a bit of solidified eye cream first that you have to throw away before you get the cream itself. However, the good thing about this is that it does seem to help with undereye circles, and less so with eye wrinkles. I wouldn't use this again for the reasons stated, but it hasn't hurt me other than the initial milia. I hope to find a good first eye cream one day.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimyristoyl Tartrate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Pareth 7, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Vitreoscilla Ferment, PPG 25 (Laureth-25), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, FIL

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ebonyamberjade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am returning this. It made my eyes puffy and red. The skin around my eyes felt all taut and itchy and uncomfortable and I had to wash it off with water. I have had no luck so far in finding a good eye cream : - (

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeangel

My mom had this unused bottle on her counter for the longest time so I decided to go & try it out. I don't think they sell this anymore but just in case there is someone out there buying this off of ebay or something I'm telling you don't! The bottle I have comes in a tiny pump which I like since its very sanitary. I only apply it at night though because the moisturizer is very shimmer which I don't understand at all. I didn't get ANY results from this product so once I'm done with it, its gone forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by muaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on a whim at the drugstore. My friend swears by Line Erase and since that was out of stock I decided to try this out. I dislike the packaging. A tube would be better instead of sticking fingers in a tub, I hate that. After a few days of nightly use, I woke up with crud all around my eyes and red, irritated eyes. I thought it was my contacts so I wore glasses for a few days while continuing to use the cream. My eyes were still irritated. I stopped using the cream and my eyes went back to normal. It might have been the retinol. If you are at all sensitive to new products, I suggest you stay away from this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's my own fault for being stupid. I threw the face version of this line away after using it when it left my face oily, broken out and with white residue on it.

I had hoped I could used the eyecare version for a night treatment but I just noticed the same nasty white residue around my eyebrows.

Who needs that in her contacts? Not me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 6:41:00 AM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I definitely think the UK product is different to the US one!

This is OK but not fantastic. It does a good job of disguising my under eye circles and depuffing my eyes and is also a good base for makeup. I like the fact that it is unperfumed and the packaging is pretty good as you can dispense the exact amount you want.

However it didn't do much for the appearance of the fine lines round my eyes and isn't huguely moisturising so I'm only giving it a 2 - I find it "drags" a bit on application when my skin is dry so I'm worried it is causing damage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Average eye cream. As moisturizer ir was ok, IF I would put it a very thick layer, otherwise not. I noticed no cell regeneration whatsoever, but I did not expect it, considering the low price. It did, however, a good job covering up my dark undereye circles. Sometimes I used it for whole face as a substitude for primer/foundation. Would not buy again, because it had a nasty habit of getting in my eyes and making gunky white balls there... I don't know how to describe it... Just gunky white balls. Gross.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 11:22:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is a lot of $ for junk. It has way too much glitter that just emphasizes lines.