August 1, 2014 | 1811 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Refreshing Foot Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice peppermint footspray. Refreshing scent. Easy to use. I dint get hot or smelly feet much though so don't have a reason for buying it :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by distillafan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this product this week and had high hopes for it. What sounds better than after a long day cooling your feet with a soothing spray. Wrong. This does nothing for my feet. It smells great but just doesn't work at all! I don't feel any significant difference... No soothing effects. Deff not gonna repurchase but will use up because I don't want to be wasteful. High 5 for paying 15 dollar AUD for a spray bottle that feels like water!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kaylanault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. GREAT for the summer time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel that this product is more of a luxury for me. It's probably not something I need or will always include in my skincare regime, but I like it. It cools and freshens up my feet when they feel dry or tired. It doesn't moistruize or soften or anything, but it just makes them feel cool, especially after a workout. Not something that I will always go out to buy, but will definitely refill my bottle from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by charlene2098

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product because of the smell and the mentholy feeling I get when I spray this on my tired feet. I bought one bottle for my office and another for home. Even my co-workers and mom bought their own bottles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 8:03:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

Sometimes hot weather+sandals=stinky feel. The solution? TBS's refreshing foot spray. I swear this works wonders at masking foot odors. It smells so good and feels equally refreshing! I'm not a fan of foot care. I don't believe in spending $$$ for exfoliating foot creams, soaks, and scrubs. I think basic lotion is just fine if you ask me, but this is the one thing I will go out of my way to splurge for. I like it a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2005 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Poemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, this does feel really good when you spray it on, BUT if your feet are smelling from that nasty combination of water/sweat and shoe friction, it'll just make your feet smell worse, IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 10:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a godsend for anyone who works long hours in restrictive footwear! Heck, it's a godsend for anyone who ever has tired or sweaty feet. I can't tell you how great it feels to spray it on; cool and refreshing and it smells great. I've taken to stashing it in my handbag at work and spraying some on in private during lunchtime. It's amazing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Asynja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The first time I bought this was at an airport. PERFECT for sore, tired and cooped up feet. I wander around work in slippers, so I keep this at my desk as well...hehe. I love this at home. I don't really have "smelly" feet per se, but I wouldn't notice because I'm addicted to this product. Love it. It makes your feet feel so good! Well obviously, since I have 3 bottles of the stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by loupdeloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't live without this stuff during the summer. My husband and I both use it before bed to cool down our feet. Super refreshing. And one bottle lasts for ages.